Balmoral show

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Anyone heading? Starts tomorrow and runs till 8.30 pm till friday night. Why they don"t do Saturday is beyond me when people are actually off work.

We've a stand in the Agri pavilion, I should be there most of the week, make yourself known if passing (y)

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
am heading with the missus on friday. she won a couple of tickets so would be rude not to lol

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Won a pair of tickets a few weeks back on Twitter through BelfastHour.

Haven't been in years so looking forward to it.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Taking the wee man on Friday to it, haven't been in over 10 years myself, so thought it was a good excuse to get!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Worked in the food tent the past 2 years, thankfully I don't have to go this year.

After seeing it, I certainly wouldn't pay £18 to get in that's for sure. Plus whatever the car park is.

Plenty of nice food going in the tent, free samples galore.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Yea anyone paying 18quid in to it is mental, it's ****, unless you actually are a farmer I suppose, we get free tickets for living close by and still tend to give them away lol

design1

RMS Regular
Anyone heading? Starts tomorrow and runs till 8.30 pm till friday night. Why they don"t do Saturday is beyond me when people are actually off work.

We've a stand in the Agri pavilion, I should be there most of the week, make yourself known if passing (y)
Why they dont do saturday ..nwest 200 stupid haveing two of bigest events same day.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
They don't do a Saturday because I suppose traditionally it was for farmers and with the nature of the work, weekends are largely irrelevant. Also, if you look at the crowds going, its clear they don't need to run on Saturday to attract people. Sadly I don't really have time to go this year but my wife might take the wee ones.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'll take some of those free tickets if anyone is giving them away. lol

On that note, an 'acquaintance' righty pointed out that his daughter would pay much much more than £18 to see some concert in the odyssey only to be chucked out after a few hours. Same goes for the cinema, by the time you buy your ticket, popcorn and drink you wouldn't have much change left from £18, and 2/3 hours later you are out the door.
Whereas with the show you can be in from early morning to 8pm at night with lots of different activities and events throughout the day to go and see.

Will be down on Friday myself, it work goes to plan.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Traffic was mental this morning. Think a few days working from home would be in order.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
It's on about 2 minute from my house. Traffic heading into it this morning was insane. Thankfully I was going the other way!

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Ive got 2 tickets through work, what sort of thing is at it? Spar are one of the main sponsors (which is how I got my tickets) so would like to see what range they have there.

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Myself, the Mrs and our little girl are heading tomorrow, our little girl is mad about animals so she will love it. (y) Usually a good family day out.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
It's the same every year people crawling out of the wood work looking tickets I dealt with blah blah I want free tickets, I work here and don't get free tickets dry you ****ing eyes. Always seems a good day though I know ones that go and have no interest in farming but it's a good day out for all.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Myself, the Mrs and our little girl are heading tomorrow, our little girl is mad about animals so she will love it. (y) Usually a good family day out.

My wee fella is mad about machinery, take him down to see the cows/calves, and he is bursting to get over to the tractor or whatever is sitting close by with a steering wheel! I'd say I will be in trouble at the show, he will want into everything!

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Worked in the food tent the past 2 years, thankfully I don't have to go this year.

After seeing it, I certainly wouldn't pay £18 to get in that's for sure. Plus whatever the car park is.

Plenty of nice food going in the tent, free samples galore.

£18 and another £7 for parking. Absolutely mental!