Balmoral show

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
What's the recommended route heading from Antrim about 3ish?

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant

Come off the M1 at Sprucefield, head out towards Dublin. Turn immediately right coming off the roundabout for Lisburn Golf Course. Follow this road to the end. Drive across into the car park at Eikon Exhibition area

Reactions: CR

EP82JM

RMS Regular

Should be fine at that time. It cleared up yesterday around 230 and its fairly clear now which has been the busiest time all week

Reactions: CR

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Not long back from I today. Couldn't get over the size of it, took all day just to walk around it. Worth every penny of the £0 we managed to spend all day, 3 course lunch and all!

Bryan

RMS Regular
I went today for the first time since I was at primary school but only for the reason I was given free tickets through work. Still had to pay the £7 parking fee which wasn't so bad since our tickets were free but I would be raging if I had paid for the full £18 ticket and then that on top of it.

We drove down all the back roads and straight into the show with no delays at all. Got parked near the back of the car park which meant quite a walk to the entrance but it was a good job when we left. The show itself was incredible - the number of things there to do and see was unbelievable. We got so much free food and samples. Tescos were giving away Maine drinks, packets of ham and baps at one stage. Missed the sheep shearing though - would have liked to watch that. The FMX guys were really good to watch as well.

When it came to leaving there was a little bit of a queue to get out onto the Bog road and from there we went the back roads again and didn't get stuck in any traffic at all. The Moira roundabout was extremely quiet as well - everyone must be skiving off work with the weather.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Surprised nothing has been brought up about the fights at the show this year?? Anyone at it?