Banana Yellow Honda Monkey 🍌 🙈

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
One of these had been on my radar a while and I had actually planned to hold out for the newer 5 speed model however this popped up locally in brand condition with only 1 mile on the clock. The older model has a colour matched frame which I prefer and the saving over the new model will cover a few inevitable mods including an exhaust hopefully.

Got my first proper ride out today and had such a laugh 😆

16D490D8-2EF7-4DDB-AC70-0E9B117D945F.jpeg
BAC378B3-830C-4606-9A28-2E4CFC5C6604.jpeg
A1373E52-B89B-4FBE-9DCE-BA87C10D0563.jpeg
21BE8681-0D8F-4926-A261-326761CFA5FB.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You know my thoughts already :monkey:

Get the mods bought, but definitely start with an exhaust. Loudest bike i've owned!

Look forward to getting a spin out, just need to find someone with a red one for all the colours lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
First 100 mile complete. Hopefully get more use over the next few months too!
Honda Monkey + Cardo Bold for tunes = Good times 😃View attachment 361131

100 just 😲! We need to get out soon, do that in an evening easy. I'm home all this week if we get a good evening?

I've a cardo an all so be able to link them up and chat sh1te

Reactions: ALN

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Seen this in the new posts and was sort of hoping it was a for sale post, I've always been tempted by one too. Had a go on a 1970s one and a Chinese knock-off one, both an absolute hoot.

Looks the part in yellow too

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
100 just 😲! We need to get out soon, do that in an evening easy. I'm home all this week if we get a good evening?

I've a cardo an all so be able to link them up and chat sh1te
Ano it’s pitiful but man been busy lol. Yes that would be good craic. I’ll DM you on the gram later
Seen this in the new posts and was sort of hoping it was a for sale post, I've always been tempted by one too. Had a go on a 1970s one and a Chinese knock-off one, both an absolute hoot.

Looks the part in yellow too
She’s a keeper lol.
Get out and ride the thing!!! Think I had 5k odd miles on mine when I sold it. Country lanes with an open faced helmet, no better therapy 🤌
I know I know lol. Plan is to get many miles over the summer months. Handy for my short commute too. Will be a fiver a month in fuel 😂.

You’re right thought. Cure for depression right there.

ALN

RMS Regular
OP
ALN
Drives
Clio 182
Going to be selling this if anyone is interested.

Currently on about 500 miles and ready for its first service. Although the first service only calls for an oil change I have the full kit to clean the gaskets and oil strainer. Can either service for the new owner or provide the kit if they would prefer to do it themselves.

Price will be £3500

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I'd love one, but it's just not the right time for me with changing cars currently too. Good luck to the new owner (Presuming they're on here by the fast sale?)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'd love one, but it's just not the right time for me with changing cars currently too. Good luck to the new owner (Presuming they're on here by the fast sale?)

Was my mate bought it, I've been pressuring him for so long to join the club 😂 Perfect timing!