bangor in the old days

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
one of the lads resurrected the old bangorcruise forum - was interesting looking through some of the old pics etc:

dcp00384.jpg

dcp00392.jpg

2.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
lol @ Andy - i think the time that was in max power the caption was "they obviously spent minutes creating their banner"!

ka.jpg

bluecelica.jpg

redcelicafront.jpg

redcelica.jpg

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
quality thread that on Bc....i only realised thats why ur username was A4BigPimp on there when i seen ur audi a4 in the old gallery !! ooops :p

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
some of, if not all the ones of the lough, wasnt that the night after the car show in the kings hall? cant remember what it was called.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Sir Saxalot said:
Big Pimp said:

how i laughed when i seen this piece of **** on the road and fried his ar$e, turbo'd piece of ****.

Seen in in an olf Ford magazine the other week when i was going through my collection, they questioned the styling mod's.

:eek:

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
noooooooo Ash, defend it not you must! I haven't seen it in almost a year but when i did, i must admit he took the laughter quite well. :lol:

I was troddling along the carriageway one day and i seen it turning off into Braniel estate when he chugged and spluttered...POP.....out of petrol! i was fecking LMAO!!! as he was blocking oncoming traffic on the carriageway so he did a freddy flinstone and carried it home.

Andy M

RMS Regular
dirk diggler said:
some of, if not all the ones of the lough, wasnt that the night after the car show in the kings hall? cant remember what it was called.

and the guy got hit by the yellow m3 at nutts?

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Sir Saxalot said:
noooooooo Ash, defend it not you must! I haven't seen it in almost a year but when i did, i must admit he took the laughter quite well. :lol:

I was troddling along the carriageway one day and i seen it turning off into Braniel estate when he chugged and spluttered...POP.....out of petrol! i was fecking LMAO!!! as he was blocking oncoming traffic on the carriageway so he did a freddy flinstone and carried it home.

lol harsh. i thought it might have been changed since then...oh well :p

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Aye Dirk just a bit :?

No derv demons in the carparks then no blue wkd leftovers either. I remember when the top carpark in Bangor was all one. Its gone so sour recently, too many dicks at the cruises now lookin for diffin sessions!!!

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
RS WANNABE said:
Aye Dirk just a bit :?

No derv demons in the carparks

actually thats wrong....cus at antrim 2...the one that the alto is diffin in...[above] had oil down that night...

but aprt from that it was a great night....up on the hill watching the diffing and then up to nutts corner for a run.

that was on of the best nights we have had .....[to read the report and see more pics...click here http://www.reallymeansounds.com/cruises.php?report=Antrim,_04.08.02

as for this pic...
2.jpg

that was the toyota-irl meet at waterford the morning before the waterford main cruise....another great day/night out. i wonder where those wee number plates are now? must dig them out lol and get my white compomotives back on... ;)

as for the bangorcruise banner...hehehe that was a last minute idea...up to b&q for a tin of paint and baler twine from the back seat of a m8s car to tie it up....that was max power night....8th dec 02 ...end of the best year of cruising i think its fair to say we have had yet.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.