bangor - please read!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

geoffo

RMS Regular
Drives
bmx
Discussions with Authorities

BangorCruise is delighted to announce after weeks of discussions with Bangor PSNI, Road Traffic Branch Safety Education Team Bangor Council, Translink, Bangor Old Town Association and some very keen local traders that we have now firmly established ourselves as an affiliated organisation. The "1st steps" have been taken and we have covered miles of ground in getting the top carpark re-opened and resolving various issues such as the practice of a permanent litter ban! Not only have wee found these authorities to me more than helpful but what they've have offered us is remarkable! The possibilities are endless with them and we really extend our gratitude to all those involved. These people are on our side, your side! so please lets come together on this and support the thing. Keep your eye on www.bangorcruise.co.uk as the cruise season unfolds we'll have an abundance of news for you the cruisers!

Remember - when you're in bangor the psni primarily "police" the roads so be advised to adhere to the rules! Also, please take your litter home or cruise over to a bin and dump it there, we can't stress this enough as Translink will not tolerate this problem!!!

Thanks in advance from all involved with our friends in these authorities and the bc team.

geoffo

RMS Regular
OP
geoffo
Drives
bmx
i hope soon, maybe really soon lol!

btw - dat turbo of yours does my hesd in, if i only had room id have yoinked it ages ago lol!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
good stuff....im sorry but i also have to vent and say that 'cruisers' are a bunch of littering gits and im sorry if the actions of most tar us all with the same brush, its disgraceful and bishopscourt is an example...utterly un-acceptable.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Was down tonight and it was good to see the 2 carparks open again!!! Some nice machines the NSX and the Skyline were the ticket!!!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Happy days. Sunday nights would never be the same without Bangor carpark!

Andy

veedubboy

RMS Regular
There was some root in a rover 214 r something who drove about the whole night with his head gasket/rings/or valve stems ****ed with white smoke pouring out everywhere.Police probably looked out the window and went...ahh burnouts...close the park up again lads. :roll:

geoffo

RMS Regular
OP
geoffo
Drives
bmx
no mook - jus got the top one open, it's a better scene der anyway no mad driving jus cruising.

get dat astra singing mate lol!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.