Wanted: Bark chippings

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Bought my daughter a massively over sized swing set/climbing frame and I'm looking alot of bark chippings to put under it. Would anyone know where would be best to get it? The closer to Antrim/Crumlin area the better

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Never even thought of Rea sawmills......... and my best mates dad and uncle own it ffs.lol. I'll probably get sorted there, cheers!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Never even thought of Rea sawmills......... and my best mates dad and uncle own it ffs.lol. I'll probably get sorted there, cheers!
You better hope you get him on a good day ,yet to see the man happy lol.how much are you looking as Antrim bark are just at templepatrick .

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
You better hope you get him on a good day ,yet to see the man happy lol.how much are you looking as Antrim bark are just at templepatrick .
I know Brian and Davy well. But the dont come across as cheerful.lol. not quite sure how much I need. Couple of ton, 28ft x 21ft. By 6 inches deep at a guesstimation

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
The best place in the country for bark is M Large Tree Services: +4428 9034 2838

They do various grades of bark; coarse, medium and fine. I used around 60 cubic metres of the fine stuff for a garden in Belfast a couple of years ago and it still looks great now.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
The best place in the country for bark is M Large Tree Services: +4428 9034 2838

They do various grades of bark; coarse, medium and fine. I used around 60 cubic metres of the fine stuff for a garden in Belfast a couple of years ago and it still looks great now.
Think they even do bark especially for play areas to

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi

Have to order up some bark chippings myself, can you recall what you paid Nicky? Can PM me if you wish, thanks!

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I also need around 3 tonne bags of bark delivered for a play area - Stormont area @Lyons if he can deliver?