Barrys nissan 200sx s14a

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Driftin Devil

RMS Regular
Did barrys car today with the pc polisher already a mint car props to the lad. She took two runs with poor boys 2.5 then one with menanza 2 final and top of blackfire and poor boys wax came up like a sheet of glass.(y)

Attachments

• Picture 021 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 021 (Medium).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 022 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 022 (Medium).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture 023 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 023 (Medium).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 136

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
looking very well barry - nice job steve!

fancy coming round to my house some weekend to tutor me in the skills of pc'ing?? :p

Driftin Devil

RMS Regular
OP
Driftin Devil
There is a nack to it but prep is everythin spent about half an hour masking up all the black bits window seals etc on barrys.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Very pleased with it the way it turned out, the shine is so deep and is unreal. Steven did a real good job, highly recommended (y)

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
Looks really well there, it'll be putting the old boys Saab to shame!! lol

Better hope the farmers up round your way don't have too much crap on the roads so as you can enjoy it a bit!! :p

jamesy

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Funny you should say that Jamesy, the first thing I met after collecting the car yesterday were about 50 cows crossing the road from a field into a farm to get milked :mad:. Had to drive soooo slowly through all the sh!te :sob:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.