Batteries

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Hope im not treading on too many toe's with this thread but just trying to help out and get some bikes back to life after winter.
Batteries for most types of motorcycle available with years warranty. Dont have a spec guide but if you ring with the code off your battery i can quote and hopefully help out :grinning:
Located in dundonald area and if ordered early enough i can get batteries delivered to me same day. Acid and gel types available-02890482972 (Kyle)​

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Ill be calling in the next week mate, mines goosed, need to get the bike back and see what type it is first.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Ill be calling in the next week mate, mines goosed, need to get the bike back and see what type it is first.

Get a gel battery mate... My bike has hardly moved in two years but wee battery is still spot on and i never disconnect it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.