Bavarian BMW cars & coffee

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Bringing the 2002tii to this. Hopefully there will be a few special BMWs there.

8D32400E-AB1C-422B-9384-E6EE68B414ED.png
C1CDB350-5E65-4095-994F-B4799BA43A05.png

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Need to do a Dublin run but will pop in with the M3 if I make it back on time

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Stupid question here but do you need to own a BMW to attend this? I like my M cars and love the likes of your 2002tii, Chris, so would pop along to see what’s about!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Stupid question here but do you need to own a BMW to attend this? I like my M cars and love the likes of your 2002tii, Chris, so would pop along to see what’s about!

2nd screenshot says the event is open to non-member too so assume so.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
OP
Chris tii
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Just spoke to the parts manager and the car park is full and they are now on a reserve list. So for anyone not booked, it looks like street parking.

As far as I know the car park is open for anyone to walk around. Just park on the street and dander in.

2nd screenshot says the event is open to non-member too so assume so.

They mean non members of the BMW Car Club UK. The guy organising it is the one in charge of the Ireland section of the club. You have to pay to become a member. But you don’t have to be a member to come to this.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Have my space booked, Not sure if I'll make it until about 10:30ish or so though. Looking forward to a nosey about!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I’m just off the plane so thought I’d swing round to see if they’d trailed anything out for it but nope, place is literally empty lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Hope someone is taking pictures ! Not seen a single one yet on social

Gemma

RMS Regular
There was! Little did I know they had parked cars on round the back and I never got to see any of them!!