Bavarian Scrap

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Cheers Woodcutter, lovely car and you don't see many about. Got passed by one on the bridge over Tampa Bay in Florida a couple of weeks ago.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
My mate owned a Silver Breadvan for a while, awesome cars. Had a drive one and just so understated in its speed and power, silky smooth straight six. lovely.

Crimson

RMS Regular
OP
Crimson
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Cheers mate. Yeah you probably did see it around Boucher, the girl I was seeing back then used it a lot, and she would have been over there a fair bit, usually taking chunks out of my wheels in the process!

I think I seen this in Boucher on Saturday G? It was looking well in the Sun :cool:

Crimson

RMS Regular
OP
Crimson
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
bmw%2Bsports%2Bcars%2Bpictures1.gif

6380-bmw-z4m-coupe-1024x768-2.jpg

BMW_Alpina_Wallpaper_10220112.jpg

BMW-New-Old-Z4-bmw-wallpapers-car-wallpapers-1024x600.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I think I seen this in Boucher on Saturday G? It was looking well in the Sun :cool:

Unfortunately not mine mate, I stupidly sold it. I have an awful habit of buying cars, think I don't really like them, sell them and then regret it.

Here's another couple of my old Bavarian chariots.

Z4MC03.jpg

IMG_8729.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Is that SailorBaz's wagon in that second shot?

No that's my old CSL mate, photo taken by Graham Curry.

Probably my favourite shot of it, chap I sold it to still has this pic up in his garage, taking pride of place beside his new white Porsche CGT!

Crimson

RMS Regular
OP
Crimson
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
No that's my old CSL mate, photo taken by Graham Curry.

Probably my favourite shot of it, chap I sold it to still has this pic up in his garage, taking pride of place beside his new white Porsche CGT!

Beautiful car G! You've had some tidy Bavarian wagons lad

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
That AC E46 is absolutely fantastic looking

What engine does it have? 3.0 or 3.2?

They're both based on the 3.2 Evo engine, green one has a good bit tuning done to it though, I think ACS rated it at over 360bhp. The blue one is mine, wee bit of tuning making it 332bhp. I'd love a go in the 'Green Monster'!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Mate has this out at the moment, had a proper look round it at the weekend, awesome piece of kit...paintwork is a nightmare to keep though.

895f5d5b.jpg

Crimson

RMS Regular
OP
Crimson
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Mate has this out at the moment, had a proper look round it at the weekend, awesome piece of kit...paintwork is a nightmare to keep though.

895f5d5b.jpg

Now that is a hard looking brute!

Is it vinyl wrapped G?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Now that is a hard looking brute!

Is it vinyl wrapped G?

No, it's a colour from BMW, can't remember the name of it. Has the Competition Pack, so CSL style wheels etc.

Serious weapon, mean as fook, looks so much better in reality than in pics.

Jonny

RMS Regular
chippy's?

frozen black is the name for it

awesome :grinning: :grinning:

swissvax do a cleaner and wax for it....

CW E46

RMS Regular
I was thinking about getting my parralelles re polished but now I know what I'm doing with them.what colour is that?.. And where did you get the LED rears?

its just a generic gunmetal colour mate, there are loads out there, all very similar.

re the lights, they aren't LED, they're CCFL's, like the OEM facelift tail lights. got them off ebay bout 16 months ago. bout £200

here's my thread on it..

Alpine White E39 BMW on Parallels - Gone!