Sonny

RMS Photographer
_20190125_205906.JPG

:eyes:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I don’t know. Tyre safety centre tagged him in the comments. I initially typed that but deleted it. Hence the awful typo

The quattro coachworks image piqued my interest lmfao, seems there's two companies with the same name over in England.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
There’s a lovely GP2 for sale on autotrader atm
Had a chance to buy a friends in London a few years ago, real low miler that Topaz done the works on inc a full wrap with their fancy self healing skin thingy. Ah well

Last edited:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution

That’s pretty cool. I know **** all about mini’s and our mkiv golf daily is close to being decommissioned.

I’ve toyed with the idea of giving the other half my m3 but it could be a recipe for disaster.

What model is that and how often do British racing green colours come up?

Sonny

RMS Photographer
That’s pretty cool. I know **** all about mini’s and our mkiv golf daily is close to being decommissioned.

I’ve toyed with the idea of giving the other half my m3 but it could be a recipe for disaster.

What model is that and how often do British racing green colours come up?

F56 John Cooper Works, colour is Rebel Green and that combo would be very rare.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Unreal the amount of rare models in there, I love all the old BMWs. The interior of some of that Jap stuff is a bit mad. LOL at "look at all the buttons!"

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Unreal the amount of rare models in there, I love all the old BMWs. The interior of some of that Jap stuff is a bit mad. LOL at "look at all the buttons!"

I would have been like a kid in a sweet shop in there