Bavarian Scrap

Gemma

RMS Regular
@quattro Rick as I have the 528 and she's red it'd have to be velvet blue. Absolutely love the colour and how it can look different colours lol

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Would you sell the red one? Don’t think you ever really fell for the m3 tbh :-(

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Cossers if I could keep her I will as I won't get very much money for her anyway I'd say lol awk the m3 is a beautiful car to drive and drives fantastic, really feels like she sticks to the road but when she's parked up I don't look at her and think....i NEED to drive it!!! It's abit meh lol

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
@Gemma what if you drive an e39 M5 and don’t like it lol.
I was offered a lot for mine a few weeks ago, was very tempted but it’s staying.

Gemma

RMS Regular
@trev 1515 i have driven an e39 m5 and I LOVED it for the first 5mins then I was bored lol but it was bog standard and not the cleanest. Needs exhaust work done to it but I have had my e39 for 4 years and someone has put some type of exhaust on it as when you change down gear and left of she pops and bangs and rumbles lol sounds awesome so I imagine I'd love the m5 if I had her sitting the way I wanted

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Screenshot_20191107-094555_Instagram.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
Really wanting an E60/E61 the past while.

Mentioned it to the Mrs earlier and she says do whatever you want so has got me looking more seriously.

They have aged so well in my books

View attachment 257566View attachment 257567

I agree. The OH wants an E60 or an F30 as her next car, E60 is cheaper so I think we’re going to go that route. Just finding a decent LCI in the right colour now is the issue.

colin84

RMS Regular
Really wanting an E60/E61 the past while.

Mentioned it to the Mrs earlier and she says do whatever you want so has got me looking more seriously.

They have aged so well in my books

View attachment 257566View attachment 257567

I have an 09 525d auto that my mrs keeps stealing, leaving me with her A4. I had never really noticed before, but in comparison with the e60 M sport, the A4 b8 S-Line has way more road noise, the ride is quite hard, the seats aren't that comfortable, it has interior rattles, and has slightly awkward driving position. It made me realise just how good the e60 still is.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I agree. The OH wants an E60 or an F30 as her next car, E60 is cheaper so I think we’re going to go that route. Just finding a decent LCI in the right colour now is the issue.
I have an 09 525d auto that my mrs keeps stealing, leaving me with her A4. I had never really noticed before, but in comparison with the e60 M sport, the A4 b8 S-Line has way more road noise, the ride is quite hard, the seats aren't that comfortable, it has interior rattles, and has slightly awkward driving position. It made me realise just how good the e60 still is.

They are fantastic cars and I really love them espicially as they are so cheap, shame a lot of them are dogs now though