Bavarian Scrap

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
It is shocking, i'm sorry you must be visually impaired if you think it looks good. I seen it in person last saturday and nearly got sick. The F82 is significantly nicer.

I never said it was nice, or that I preferred it to the F82, but it's the first one that I've seen in real life and I didnt think it looked quite as horrific as it does in most photos. Overall design kind of works, very modern and edgy. But given a blank page it still wouldn't be the way I'd design it...

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It’s 5” longer than the F82, really looks almost 8 series sized!
The latest 440 is the same. More like a version of the 8 than a 3, it's huge. And that grille, can't see ever getting used to that... Even the Bangle cars weren't that bad, lol! But people still buy them so what do I know 😅

Don't know if the 3 is as big?

MarkM

RMS Regular
The latest 440 is the same. More like a version of the 8 than a 3, it's huge. And that grille, can't see ever getting used to that... Even the Bangle cars weren't that bad, lol! But people still buy them so what do I know 😅

Don't know if the 3 is as big?

Yup 3 is big too. The worst bit is the 200+ kg weight increase though, they need to be 510hp!

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Wait until you see the rear end of a new 2 series in the flesh, whole car looks like a Chinese knock off, they are w**k looking. Makes new 4 series look beautiful in comparison.
2020-bmw-2-series-grand-coupe-fd-02.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Sure, the colour is nice, that is very true :innocent:

I know it will be ridiculously capable and fast and all that. Just can't find any angle that actually works. Even the mirrors are just weird. It's a real oddball this one.

That colour is definitely nice though :cool:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ll be honest, those are the first photos I’ve seen where I don’t actually mind it!

Not a fan of that shade of green personally.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
It’s not the sort of car you walk away from and take a second glance at without the fear of vomiting.