Bavarian Scrap

gsmith

RMS Regular
Not usually my sort of thing but something really nice about this.
147CA947-F6E7-4882-B10B-AC54CD7A117B.jpeg

CD7DFA72-9C0E-44DD-8BFD-CE192467CF3B.jpeg

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It’s just you two! Really don’t get the hate with the m2, for me it’s more of a successor to the older m3’s than the f80/82. Only thing I don’t like about the m2 is the seats but the competition solves that

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Love Alpina. They do just the right things to make the cars different and interesting without going ott or just tacking on a bunch of random "carbon" bits.

Same underneath, just enough to make things fun and interesting in the real world without ruining everything by chasing stupid pointless 'Ring times and all that.

MarkM

RMS Regular
£93k :scream:

Horrible shower, hopefully they’re stuck with it until prices fall but there’s always one impatient tube out there!
That's the new M2 CS, the equivalent E92 M3 that was produced some time back is now selling for £170k+, so it could be a good investment.

It’s not though, it’s the M2 version of the F8X CS, you’re thinking of the caged GTS E92

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Horrible shower, hopefully they’re stuck with it until prices fall but there’s always one impatient tube out there!

It’s not though, it’s the M2 version of the F8X CS, you’re thinking of the caged GTS E92

Yeah, that's the one. Even so I think the M2 CS will be pretty rare, they are £80k+ from BMW.

I follow Joe Achilles on YouTube and I see he has been lent one at the minute, due to restrictions he's not allowed to give his impressions yet, but his video of it will be posted next week.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I know what it is but its mental money for an M2 in my opinion. I have no doubt the majority of them will end up tucked away.

Sounds like there is a story there.....