Beginner DJ equipement?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Thoughts on good and bad? where to go? About £250 to spend maybe?

Not the old decks system though - looking for a neighbour

thanks

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
looking the gear for a neighbour, im not PERSONALLY looking for a neighbour lol

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
cheers.....

Wouldnt be able to do it myself, i fart about with that Virtual DJ thing - its actually good crack but the tunes are Shi^e

daz06

RMS Regular
Drives
watevers at the
try eclipse sound and lighting on the upper newtownards rd facing the fire station,but ud need 2 prob buy 2nd hand if ya only have £250 2 spend my mate is seling really good equipment 4 £300

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
ive a technics dmc world championship mixer here i havent used for 2years, think its about time i sold it...interested? also have a simple numark mixer

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
250 quid wouldnt buy you *** all except a all on one kind of wedding dj cd/mixer... pc mixing programs are fine if your only looking to mess about. You say the tunes are ****e? Then download more ffs!!!!

Ashton, when are you letting that mixer go for silly money?

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
About the lowest i would go is Pioneer CDJ 200's and they are 350 each! The cd revoloution is more expensive initially but save more when your buying music. If you buy crap and don't get into it you will lose your money and if you do you will upgrade and lose money. The pioneers will hold their value pretty well if you wish to sell them on.

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
ashton whats the spec on the good mixer by any chance does it have a loop function? interested

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
whats silly money ashton?

Cd decks will not cost you 2500... unless you want 3 or 4 of the best.

Baxter, go get a loan of 800 notes and ill sell you my denons in the misc section and throw in a free mixer.

Jonnyc25

Drives
Hyundai Coupe 2.
hey all, i know sod all about djing but my brother is selling all his gear, he has ms now so cant heave it about any more, i believe he was lookin about £5000 for the lot and that includes an insulated purpose built trailer, anyone interested?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.