Belfast car dealer fined for selling clocked A3

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
There was a fella on a Facebook group a few weeks back selling cables that sit in between the clocks and the loom that freeze the mileage. Never knew that was a thing, scumbags.

design1

RMS Regular
Peoples doing it before mots every year its been going on this many many years itl never change even pcp cars are being turnd back and even heard some guys are turning millage forward to get the buisness milage.money grabbers

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Do many people fill in that National mileage register thing you get sent now when you sell a car?

I do it every time now after somebody sold my old 5 series with a 50k haircut and the ******* also had the cheek to pretend to be me when selling the car.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Do many people fill in that National mileage register thing you get sent now when you sell a car?

I do it every time now after somebody sold my old 5 series with a 50k haircut and the ******* also had the cheek to pretend to be me when selling the car.

Does anyone actually monitor it though ? You'd think if they did, you'd hear a lot more about clocked cars ? Which seems like a bit of an epidemic.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Either everything is about to burn around him or he does not give a fiddler's - he is listing more cars than ever for sale on Gumtree pics taken from outside his mansion.

I sold him a saab a few years ago.

He had it back up for sale at twice the price that very evening šŸ˜‚