Belvoir Carriageway Accident: Upside Down car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Oh dear

Seen this at lunch time at bottom of belvoir carrigeway :?

smallDSC00392.JPG

smallDSC00393.JPG

smallDSC00394.JPG

BIG PICS
http://www.marcdowie.com/DSC00392.JPG
http://www.marcdowie.com/DSC00393.JPG
http://www.marcdowie.com/DSC00394.JPG

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
How the hell did they do that?! Is there a huge ramp to the right of the photo that we're missing?!

Andy

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
the policeman seems to be stealing the shopping out of the boot! see this is wot happens when renaults try to take roundabouts! :lol:

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
lol.. i can take tha roundabout about 60 even with the plastic bollards near it... but think i have seen that accident, wont be tryin that again :roll:

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
My god thats just round the corner from me, WTF lol how on earth did they manage that??
Even in a bus i can take it at 50. Defo looks like another car must have been involved!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
who reckons we get a poll goin as to whether it was a female pilot or not! :p

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
no need for the poll.. was a middle aged woman.. and a kid standing at side of road.. and i dont think it was the kid driving :p

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
mark ya shudnt ave said that till we got the poll runnin...then started takin odds...cuda made a killer

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
how very strange indeed. wasnt there at 7.30am when i was passing however.

is the policeman in the 2nd photo hoking through her sainsburys shopping for a bite to eat?

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
Lyons said:
how very strange indeed. wasnt there at 7.30am when i was passing however.

is the policeman in the 2nd photo hoking through her sainsburys shopping for a bite to eat?

i took the pic at about 1.55.. ambulance hadn't made it yet, so it must have only happened then

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Hope everyone was ok. Maybe they tried a dunk's of hazzardstyle jump over the rounabout, and it all went a bit Pete Tong.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Could have been a suspension failure. Heard of broken balljoints and trackrod-ends causing cars to roll at under 40mph. Its something that messes with my head when im over a ton.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.