Bemmaboy on UTV now!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

The Red

I watched Car Hunt. From portydown, they chose the motors from Wilsons. The other team bought a saxo, against the ****eoo. Both teams could have done far better with the cash they were given. All they done was buy a motor and get their marigolds on and scrubbed them up.

SuitorMenswear

RMS Regular
We gave him a hand cleanin the thing!

It was a great wee motor in the end, it had koni suspension and a full Janspeed system and turned out mint inside. Pity they are hard to sell.

The other team bought a saxo with 140 thou on the clock and expected profit!

Dermot

ChrisSuitor ( SQD ) said:
We gave him a hand cleanin the thing!

It was a great wee motor in the end, it had koni suspension and a full Janspeed system and turned out mint inside. Pity they are hard to sell.

The other team bought a saxo with 140 thou on the clock and expected profit!

If they had of removed the Clocks and Screwed em back 100 Thousand they probley would have !!

The Red

i agree the saxo with 140 on clock was never making profit- even for a diesel.

They all cooed over the renault 5 too. I think if they had sold the cars back in Wilsons in Portadown they would have got more.

Porter

RMS Regular
Red-Clio said:
i agree the saxo with 140 on clock was never making profit- even for a diesel.

They all cooed over the renault 5 too. I think if they had sold the cars back in Wilsons in Portadown they would have got more.

is that not where they sold them again?

beema boy

RMS Regular
Well people heres what really happened!

We only considered the Fiat because it was the biggest dose of ***** you'v ever seen! really really bad! Holes all over it and letting alot of rain in! The front bumper was completely snapped in two with bloody night rider lights in the front grill, slamed, an alloy spoiler badly painted yellow and drilled into the roof (not straight either)lol, de-wipered all round lol??? K+n, Kenwood speakers all round with bass booster control etc etc, the most spidiest flames all over the car! oh yeah 4 different alloy wheels that didnt fit! lol so we sold all of the parts to local 17 year olds and made a little money outa that.

Now who would buy a car like this from the auction! Knowing that for someone to have done this to a normal wee car had to have been a complete thicko and Probably drove like one too...

Our stratergy (me and the misses) was to buy this car cause we knew noone else would and turn the car back to standard therefor not taking anymore value away from the car.

I stripped it in one evening (both bumpers, bonnet, wheels, complete interior, the car was down to a bare shell! I fibre-glassed the front bumper and primed it, took the spoiler off the roof and ponded all holes and dents in the car! Respay next for bits of the car that needed it! sent the misses to get 4 wheels, tyres, new airbox etc to replace the old ones ( which she managed to get for free through breakers yards sponsoring car shops!
In the end the car was very clean and well worth abit more than we payed. The show was made harder by making us buy in Portadown and selling in carryduff, and from anyone of you that know carryduff is pretty cheap and portadown is the dearest auction so already in a loss bigtime! swap the two around and i think we would have made a small sum of money!
We infact did sell the car for £50 quid more than we bought it for but auction fee's stroked us that money lol

For the two days it was all abit of craic

Jamesy

The Red

A good plan, I thought thats what you were up to. The other team for all their landrovers and mechanic knowledge they owned insisted on buying the high milage saxo.

What I want to know is...who bought that "spoiler"??? did you sell the tights on to a 17 year old???!

beema boy

RMS Regular
no we tried to fine the guy who owned the car and give them back to his mother but noone would admit to owning it lol

Jmax

RMS Regular
haha but theres 1 thing worse than admittin u 'owned' it and thats bein caught on camera buyin it :laughing:

Bryan

RMS Regular
A good plan, I thought thats what you were up to. The other team for all their landrovers and mechanic knowledge they owned insisted on buying the high milage saxo.

I can understand then... if they've only ever driven Land Rovers, they've probably never seen an odometer with less than 100,000 miles so they probably just felt at home.

beema boy

RMS Regular
max mate i wasn't gonna tell anyone but you know that you were begging me lastnite for those tights for the 106! :p Cheaper version than those new smoked lexus lights lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.