Bemmaboy on UTV now!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Porter

RMS Regular
lol, oh dear mould andf all , and they nevwer even looked inside, lol

what is the program anyway? is it a one off are a regular weekly thing?

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
ive no idea what it is, whether its just for N.I. or all over the uk???? oh oh oh.... just after the break "car hunt"

Porter

RMS Regular
in fairness they done a hell of a good job on the bucket of crap,

i think itas on next weeek.

Jmax

RMS Regular
yea they did a gd job

i think its on next week but their movin the show back to england but not 100% sure

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
some car auction programme. buy a car, clean it up + sell on, aiming for a profit

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
he bought a rather delightful little fiat say****o. a yellow one at that, with an ironing borad spoiler, flames up the side + 3 alloys.

do you think any profit was made?!

Dermot

Lyons said:
he bought a rather delightful little fiat say****o. a yellow one at that, with an ironing borad spoiler, flames up the side + 3 alloys.

do you think any profit was made?!

Ohh Dear... He needs a slap!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Lyons said:

Tell me someone has a picture of the weapon!!!! :lol:

Porter

RMS Regular
the idea was to buy a car at audtion and clean it up and auction it off at a profit,

so they decided to go for the spide mobile, and strip it to standard and sell it that way,

they had the right idea, the other team lost 150 quid and they lost 50, so won anyway. lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.