Berik leathers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Thunderace

RMS Regular
Drives
z1000sx
Hi. Any one know if there are any berik dealers in n. Ireland. Any info on their range would be great. I believe they might be small fitting. Thanks

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
They might have been old stock, but im 99% sure i seen some berik gear when i was buying my 1 piece a few weeks back

Thunderace

RMS Regular
OP
Thunderace
Drives
z1000sx
They might have been old stock, but im 99% sure i seen some berik gear when i was buying my 1 piece a few weeks back
Fc moto in germany seem to be where they make them along with arlen ness. But really need to try set on before buying. Dont want hassle of posting stuff back. Can i ask what suit you got and was it reasonably priced ?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
RST tracktech evo 2, came with sliders. Was £400. As you say they price match, AFAIK. Always seem to be around the going rate for everything

Thunderace

RMS Regular
OP
Thunderace
Drives
z1000sx
RST tracktech evo 2, came with sliders. Was £400. As you say they price match, AFAIK. Always seem to be around the going rate for everything
Thanks for the info. You got a good deal. I heard that you can haggle a bit on the price with them. Thanks . Will be paying them a visit soon

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Yeah, he has worked on the price with me on nearly everything i've bought from him. Keith's a gent, i recommend Module to everyone

Reactions: Lee
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.