Best Car Shampoo / Polish

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ak89

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Just wondering what the best car shampoo and polish to use is at the minute, want a good shampoo that lathers well but isn't too pricey

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i use megs gold class - cant fault it

check out www.polishedbliss.com or co.uk for ideas of shampoo's

to get more lather just just mix it up more or hit it with the pressure washer or something

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
I bought gold class for the first time last week and wasn't impressed at all. Has absolutely zero cutting action at all. Autoglym ultra deep shine is a mile better imo

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I've been using the Zymol shampoo at the mo find it to be dead on, highly concentrated so a half cap does 4 litres of water, also smells lovely and coconutty if thats your sorta thing!

Aint much experiance of polish but ive been using TW Colour magic for a good while now. Hides most small scratches rather well but would need to be used with a buffer to remove them completly!

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
The thing about the Gold class is it doesn't cut the paint though, so its obviously a finishing wax. Maybe I expected a bit much lol. Shine was good enough though

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
I think the megs gold class wax is nearly the same as Megs tech wax as in they have no cutting abilities, they just have cleaners, fillers for the light scratches and wax abviously. If your looking for a polish try the poorboys pro polish or the poorboys SSR range. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.