BEST FALLOUT REMOVER AND BEST TAR REMOVER

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark_fr550

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon fr550
As title, due to run out of both types of product soon and want to gauge what you think is the best on the market before I try a new brand.

Fallout wise I’ve tried autobrite,autosmart and a few other testers. Always end up with autosmart red7 due to cost for 5l but have read a lot about how it’s not as strong as others?

Tar remover wise I haven’t strayed from autosmart tardis in a long time, again price is good for 5l and seems to work well albeit sometimes a second run is needed.

Any input appreciated.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
As title, due to run out of both types of product soon and want to gauge what you think is the best on the market before I try a new brand.

Fallout wise I’ve tried autobrite,autosmart and a few other testers. Always end up with autosmart red7 due to cost for 5l but have read a lot about how it’s not as strong as others?

Tar remover wise I haven’t strayed from autosmart tardis in a long time, again price is good for 5l and seems to work well albeit sometimes a second run is needed.

Any input appreciated.
Tardis is a great product and the one I based Tarminator on.

Red7 is not a product I rate. It has a lot of bleeding but the bleeding is the effect of an added ingredient that changes color after a chemical reaction, it does NOT indicate how well the product works. Only how much of that ingredient is added. And Red 7 has a fair bit of added ingredient

Like @big_pete says Purge was developed through the help and guidance of him & the wizards at PMG. I set out to make the best fallout remover and I honestly believe I have!

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
i get asked this all the time, this is one the reason i keep so meny different brands of both these products
Autosmart red 7 autosmart tardis
valetpro drangons breath valetpro tar remover
britemax ironx
carpro iron x
orchard autocare iron fallout
glimmermann iron fallout and his tar remover
anachem purge and tar remover which reminds ross get you ass here with my stuff today
am details tar remover and iron out

most of the above I will keep in 500ml or 1ltrs but do have some in 5ltrs

I get all different kinds of ppl looking something different and ppl all have ideas of what they want. ive used them all they work.

procar carryduff

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I've specks of 'rust' forming on my bumper, any idea what this would be? I tried polishing it off with no joy.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Small spots of 'rust' will be iron fallout. Purge is fantastic, the iron will react with the purge and turn purple.

Leave it for a few minutes then power hose off - youll be impressed. Plus it smells great! (y)

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Another vote for purge and tarminator. Two fantastic products and better than the comparable products I've used

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I've been threatening to buy one of Big Pimps starter packs for months (Years almost), I'll nip over and buy it now.

Cheers guys.

brendy

RMS Regular
Bought some Purge and Tarminator earlier in the week and have to say having only used the Purge so far it fairly lifts the dirt. I used it o the wheels then drove it into the Latvian place on the Belfast road where it had started to act and turned the wheels purple, if anything it it gave them something to point and talk about and encouraged them to give the car a good going over and looks well. Usually the wheels only look ok after a wash but see stand out a little more now.

20180330_121352.jpg

20180330_123725.jpg

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Thats a good idea applying it before taking it to a hand wash. Have those wash places improved any? I've just realised the starter pack doesn't have purge in it, dammit. I'm sure tarminator or something else in the bundle will lift it though, if it doesn't I'll just have to order some purge next time.

brendy

RMS Regular
Thats a good idea applying it before taking it to a hand wash. Have those wash places improved any? I've just realised the starter pack doesn't have purge in it, dammit. I'm sure tarminator or something else in the bundle will lift it though, if it doesn't I'll just have to order some purge next time.
Order it now, Ross loves delivering round the place, makes him feel like Postman Pat!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I've had MOT, insurance and the polo needed rear shocks and disks/pads all round this month. My car fund pot has been well emptied! I'm in no rush for it.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I just went to the Anachem website and proceeded to fill my basket with £164 worth of goods before catching myself on and backing out before it’s too late :joy:

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I just went to the Anachem website and proceeded to fill my basket with £164 worth of goods before catching myself on and backing out before it’s too late :joy:

Don't forget you use RMS10 discount code! Will knock £16.40p of that much more affordable :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I’m likely going to hand deliver your order tomorrow mate, so can bring a purge as well?

RMS10 would have £16 off that order :p

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I’m likely going to hand deliver your order tomorrow mate, so can bring a purge as well?

RMS10 would have £16 off that order :p
It's all good man, I'll have enough other goodies to play with. Cheers though! I'll grab it another time. I've a few messages to do tomorrow, if there's no one about I'll open the garage.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Bought some Purge and Terminator earlier in the week and have to say having only used the Purge so far it fairly lifts the dirt. I used it o the wheels then drove it into the Latvian place on the Belfast road where it had started to act and turned the wheels purple, if anything it it gave them something to point and talk about and encouraged them to give the car a good going over and looks well. Usually the wheels only look ok after a wash but see stand out a little more now.

View attachment 186817

View attachment 186818
That’s one of the most ingenious ideas ever!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.