BEST FALLOUT REMOVER AND BEST TAR REMOVER

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I tested it from open to very loose, not sure I tried it from almost shut. will do shortly.
That should be it - I’ve just tried it on a bottle and it’s misrung it more

If yours doesn’t I’ll get you a new trigger though

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Bought some Purge and Terminator earlier in the week and have to say having only used the Purge so far it fairly lifts the dirt. I used it o the wheels then drove it into the Latvian place on the Belfast road where it had started to act and turned the wheels purple, if anything it it gave them something to point and talk about and encouraged them to give the car a good going over and looks well. Usually the wheels only look ok after a wash but see stand out a little more now.

View attachment 186817

View attachment 186818

A little bit of me died inside lol

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
No, only the 1l

The 2l comes with a plunger.

But............... don’t buy glean just yet unless you absolutely must...............

There are rumours of new versions of gleam possibly ready for launch in time for some car show next week :-#

And then does the plunger issue a single correct dose?

I'm gonna have to go through all my cleaning stuff in the garage to see what needs replaced. I bought a load of .50 cal stuff a couple of years ago and it's getting low and I haven't been really impressed with it either.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Do all the 2L, 2.5L and 5L containers come with plungers? And can you supply extendible trigger sprayers for the likes of 5L tyre dressings? @Big Pimp

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
No, only the 1l

But............... don’t buy glean just yet unless you absolutely must...............

There are rumours of new versions of gleam possibly ready for launch in time for some car show next week :-#

You mean it can get better?
Just postponed my order to wait for details.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
No, only the 1l

Was just tweaking an order with you, when should I be holding out to? Gleam is about the only product I haven’t tried yet!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
So as not to keep anyone in suspense and allow you all to make an informed decision, I have two new versions of gleam coming out in time for dubshed- available in cherry cola fragrance and also grape.

Very luxurious and even slicker than regular gleam which will still be available

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
So as not to keep anyone in suspense and allow you all to make an informed decision, I have two new versions of gleam coming out in time for dubshed- available in cherry cola fragrance and also grape.

Very luxurious and even slicker than regular gleam which will still be available

Ross I am literally about to place on order on behalf of a family member. Gleam is on the list, can I order now and you can throw either one into the order for me or should I wait until it’s live on the site?

They sound awesome by the way. I really liked the scented AF Lather though have never used it as I use Gleam or Bathe+ from Gyeon.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
The new shampoos should be similar to bathe+ in viscosity, cleansing ability and smells!

You can grab it at dubshed mate.

I’m actually thinking of getting a load of small bottles (20ml or so) and doing the 3 shampoos as samples, or for anyone who buys one shampoo I’d add in the other 2 samples as a free trial

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
The new shampoos should be similar to bathe+ in viscosity, cleansing ability and smells!

You can grab it at dubshed mate.

I’m actually thinking of getting a load of small bottles (20ml or so) and doing the 3 shampoos as samples, or for anyone who buys one shampoo I’d add in the other 2 samples as a free trial

That’s interesting! I don’t actually intend on going to Dubshed, but my offer is still there if you require a hand for anything at all and I could pick the bits and pieces up from you then.

Good idea re the samples, everyone loves samples!

Martyn

RMS Regular
Any word of this new gleam?

Would that be the free sample I got at dubshed in the wee bottle?

Conzy

RMS Regular
Tarminator is amazing stuff! Spoke to Ross on Wednesday order arrived today planned to just wash the wife’s white golf to try a few products tonight but curiosity got the better of me and the car was covered in tar. I have never taken tar off as quickly and easily before this stuff is class!

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Tarminator is amazing stuff! Spoke to Ross on Wednesday order arrived today planned to just wash the wife’s white golf to try a few products tonight but curiosity got the better of me and the car was covered in tar. I have never taken tar off as quickly and easily before this stuff is class!

Really looking forward to getting stuck into the white Passat now with this stuff

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Guys will Tarminator strip wax off the paintwork?
Yes mate. It’s a solvent based tar remover so it will remove any existing waxes.

After any tar removal (using any product, not just mine) it would always be recommended to reapply a fresh coat of wax or sealant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.