Best place to park

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I've gotta go to one of the offices near the City Hall in Belfast - where's the best place (preferably free/cheapest) to park?

Calibra

in a dark, secluded car park, with ur nose in and ur ass out............................

pay and idspaly is ur best bet!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
bedford street has less chance of traffice wardens than any of the other streets round there

Calibra

Karlos Da Jackle said:
Calibra said:
in a dark, secluded car park, with ur nose in and ur ass out............................

pay and idspaly is ur best bet!

Sounds like u know where to park round Belfast laura ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

no just moira................... :oops:

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Bryan said:
I've gotta go to one of the offices near the City Hall in Belfast - where's the best place (preferably free/cheapest) to park?

There is a carpark at bottom left hand side of Ormeau Road I use occasionally and haven't had any bother (yet, touch wood)

pablo

RMS Moderator
any of the streets around the back of city hall just. loads of cars get nicked from bedford st for some reason :worried:

Hudson

RMS Regular
try the car park under the westlink, beside the post office building on corporation street. the police check the car park 3 times a day so its safe as houses

Jmax

RMS Regular
r16vka said:
bedford street has less chance of traffice wardens than any of the other streets round there

it did have less chance til u posted it up here :roll:

Gormley

RMS Regular
as far away from that area as possible!!!( i know that aint possible tho) ide my old car broken into twice in one week and it was in an car park that had shutters on the entrance wiv only the users having keys

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
rugrat said:
Bryan said:

There is a carpark at bottom left hand side of Ormeau Road I use occasionally and haven't had any bother (yet, touch wood)

Spoke too soon :cry: Small red mark on door on passenger side :worried:

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Funny you should say that I have a small red mark on the passenger side front door - dunno how it got there it's like more of a red dot dent... But I've never parked there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.