Best place to take catalytic converter?

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
would anyone know the code or type for a S2000 cat I cant see a code on it anywhere? I've one in the shed from my old car

PieMan1

RMS Regular
any scrap men on this site?

Have a 1.4 astra Petrol , heard the cats are worth decent money?

cheers

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
I didn't get anywhere with local guys via here or facebook unless you have a code for them to check ...ended up getting pretty good money from Clearway in Belfast for zero hassle.

PieMan1

RMS Regular
Really?

I took the car as a trade in and its keyed on every panel etc. so ideally want rid of the heap but I've seen something about small engined vauxhalls having a good bit of money in the cat. will ring up clearways anyway.

cheers.

RevT

RMS Regular
Most of the boys will want codes before they can price them for you.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just to update this, Tinnellys in Newry gave me £150 for the TDi cat, was happy with that, made the trip worthwhile!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
I need to sell the Clio shortly, the cat and plate on it are worth more than the car at this stage.

Gemma

RMS Regular
I sent my cats to a guy in england. He sent me money through first on PayPal before i even had the cats boxed up.
I got double the amount for them offered from the boys in NI.
Guy I know got £900 for an fn2 cat

Screenshot_20210515_175635_com.facebook.katana.jpg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Just to bump this. I used robbie and son Walter last night as suggested in this thread.
Came to my house, made me a great offer on the zeds old cats, paid cash and away they went. Just awesome!