Best suggestions for removing these scratches...?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Well, all done and got her back today (well, yesterday to be exact!).
Pretty happy so far with the repair - only one or two niggles.
Aside from a screw cover missing on the licence plate, and a trim plug on the bootlid, which wasn't fitted 100% correctly - closing handle and one or two areas needing popped into place, the only disappointing aspect is some marks on the lid which I don't recall being there prior to the accident, and a section of colour coded trim covering the plate lights is half gloss, half matte, with the latter being on the half that joins the plate section of the bootlid.
Need to check this isn't standard with Agnew by looking at a couple of theirs.
Would loved to have had it perfect, and they did fix a couple of other wee things for me whilst it was there, so I'm not bitter or going to complain too vehemently.

If I were to have need of a repair in the future again, I probably would reuse them, but equally, I might give Bodytech a try due to proximity.

I'll update as and when I've spoken with them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.