Big Accident on the Shore Road, Greenisland!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
:confounded: sounds nasty, we werent heading up to uni until 11 ish. Must have been cleared up by then but i heard the traffic was a nightmare.

annie cox

Drives
honda civic
the man that had the accident i no!!

hey guys i signed on this sight especially to reply to you all! the guy that had this accident and died :sob: was is sean irvine! he spent most of his time in lincolnshire with all this friends and he was truely truely loved!! the person who is critical but stable is his brother.. we are all very upset and cant believe it!! he was so funny and cherpy all the time he always smiled!! just thought you all may like to no.. hope he will now RIP.. shocked shocked shocked!! x x :sob:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You can't speculate what happened or know the circumstances

The road is 40mph area and its wide with no bad turns or obstructions so god knows what happenned.

Lorry driver could have dozed off
Car driver could have been distracted/drunk/asleep/JR
Car could have had a blow out/flat etc...

Who know's - 1 more death and statistic on our roads :worried:

belfastgirl30

my best 3 mates

:broken_heart: :mad: to everyone that has wrote on this about that car crash they where not joyridders they where my 3 best mates they where not driving fast so could people stop saying they where joyridders r.i.p mate and hope the other one gets better soon love them all

miss yous all

belfastgirl30

well people them 3 fellas that where in that car crash they where my 3 best mates they where not joyridders and they where not driving fast thats all yous need to know and one of them died r.i.p. mate and the other one is really ill in hosp and one got home i just thought i would tell yous all cause i am sick and tried off people saying they where joyridders and they were not ok

Andy M

RMS Regular
well people them 3 fellas that where in that car crash they where my 3 best mates they where not joyridders and they where not driving fast thats all yous need to know and one of them died r.i.p. mate and the other one is really ill in hosp and one got home i just thought i would tell yous all cause i am sick and tried off people saying they where joyridders and they were not ok

Did they own the car?

Jonny

RMS Regular
so you were there to know what speed they were doing?

sad to see loss of life all the same

CW E46

RMS Regular
i say we just leave this one alone tbh, as we dont actually KNOW the circumstances.

could be a messy thread it it goes on too much longer....

therock

RMS Regular

Who cares? sticks and stones, etc.

And if you know they werent driving fast contact the police and provide a statement to that effect

CW E46

RMS Regular
And if you know they werent driving fast contact the police and provide a statement to that effect

how do you know she hasnt already???^o)

shes obviously annoyed at everyone on here saying her mates were JR'ing when as far as she is concerned they werent, and for all we know, they werent. although they could have been, no-one has any solid grounds to support this- therefore we should have some empathy and not say these things not to mention the kid who died was someone on this forums friend.

people on here LOVE to speculate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.