Big Accident on the Shore Road, Greenisland!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CW E46

RMS Regular
dont get me wrong either, i truely believe all JR's deserve to die, but as i said, we dont know about this one- anyone with a torch on this situation please step forward..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
belfastgirl - please elaborate your views on the whole story and how the incident went down

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
Had a quick read over the thread and I`m not sure anyone is saying their were JR's - infact they were simply saying that they would have no sympathy if it was..

Accidents happen to law abiding people (unfortunately) and its sad to hear of someone getting killed in such a way. Many of us have driven home at 2am or 3am, roads are empty and sure its harder to hit something but people have aciddents reguardless of the time.

RIP and hope his brother pulls through.

belfastgirl30

my 3 mates

well my 3 mates where driving back down home and they where not drinking and they where driving there own car they hit a lorry and thats what happened and 1 off them did not make it and the other one got home from hosp and the other one is in an icu but he is sort of cuming on but if any 1 wants to they can ask me anything but i just dont like people saying they where joyridders

Bryan

RMS Regular
I still don't understand how they managed to hit the lorry on that section of the road. Either the lorry was on the wrong side of the road or the car was. I'm guessing from the defensive nature of the posts in this thread that the lorry driver was totally innocent.

Mike121212

Small minded people! Not one of you knew if it was joy riders or not. I am the son of the man who was driving and I have read these threads since I was 12. I am now 21 not one of you thought about the family's of those involved I truly do hope all of you who have said they are Jr get struck by a bus. I can also confirm they were not Jr and it was in fact my dad's car I hope karma gets you all.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Your the son of which man that was driving? The lorry driver or one of the students?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Small minded people! Not one of you knew if it was joy riders or not. I am the son of the man who was driving and I have read these threads since I was 12. I am now 21 not one of you thought about the family's of those involved I truly do hope all of you who have said they are Jr get struck by a bus. I can also confirm they were not Jr and it was in fact my dad's car I hope karma gets you all.

I think if you read back through the thread, someone suggested it might have been joyriders, then there was a discussion about joyriders, then someone posted, 10 years ago, that it wasn't the case. I can understand it can be confusing to read back through the messages that clearly went off topic, but it was clarified, 10 years ago in the below post. Also plenty of sympathy for those involved in RTAs both in this thread and generally on RMS.

Thread locked.

my 3 mates

well my 3 mates where driving back down home and they where not drinking and they where driving there own car they hit a lorry and thats what happened and 1 off them did not make it and the other one got home from hosp and the other one is in an icu but he is sort of cuming on but if any 1 wants to they can ask me anything but i just dont like people saying they where joyridders

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.