BIG shout out for Ivan Kerr tyres Bangor :-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
just wanted to put up a little heads up on how well I was treated by Ivan and his lads in Bangor

as some of you know I sold my carrera classic wheels for a set of carrera s wheel in satin platinum, I’m fussy! Getting the tyres on was a worry due to their finish and value, talked to my local guy id used fo years, let’s just say he wasn’t reassuring, I have heard Ivan’s name mentioned here, I phoned and after a 10 min call the deal was done for new rubber.

i arrived at Ivan’s with wheels in toe for the tyres to be fitted, all wheels were carefully inspected for any marks and taken in for fitting, 10 mins later ivan appeared with a worried look......oh **** I thought, “I’m really sorry, they have sent a non N reated tyre for the rear,”

thank god that’s all, thinks I :grinning: he could not have been more apologetic, wasn’t his fault, just a mistake, now that would have been ok of I was local, I live near dungannon! Ivan offered to keep the wheels, have the tyres express delivered to him Monday and deliver them to me personally on Monday evening for my inconvenience and true to his word he arrived at my home, 8pm last night and a set of spanking, unmaked, CLEANED, wheels and tyres, no tyre gu(NI) or anything :grinning:

the guy is a total gent, true professional and his customer care is second to none, I’ll be having all my cars and families car tyres fitted there from now on.

Thank you Ivan and your team :grinning:

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
this is exactly what i want to hear, i have always used a pretty well spoken of place which is a 40mile round trip from my house, purely because they have always been particular and fussy , had an M2 puncture repaired with them and the face of the diamond cut was marked with the tyre bar :mad:
Im looking for someone new and Bangor will be closer, so will give them a try (y)

-Pete-

RMS Regular
this is exactly what i want to hear, i have always used a pretty well spoken of place which is a 40mile round trip from my house, purely because they have always been particular and fussy , had an M2 puncture repaired with them and the face of the diamond cut was marked with the tyre bar :mad:
Im looking for someone new and Bangor will be closer, so will give them a try (y)
I can't see you being dissapointed @bigsigh .The day I was in they had a brand spanking looking M4 in for tyres and my old passat was treated just as carefully and considerately as that M4! great to see that everyone gets the good service and not just the guys in expensive stuff. I've made the switch to them too and their facilities are first class. only place I've seen that have a spot induction heater too for loosening bolts,very trick. no course torch being waved around under the car carelessly! had a twit burn through a cv boot before doing that then not tell me, cost me a cv joint needing replaced and cv grease flung everywhere under the car and bay. joys.
Great having a top notch tyre place on the doorstep.

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Wouldn’t go anywhere else any more. Any time I’m in there’s nothing is too much hassle.

The care the guys take with wheels as well is really impressive. Took my refurbed wheels down to the Carrick shop a few months back and they fitted 215/35/18s on my 9.5J wheels 👀 not a mark, no bead sealer or crap left on the wheels, couldn’t recommend highly enough tbh

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Boys in Carrick branch also took time and ensured rubber went on my new rims without a single mark or blemish. It’s nice to see boys that do care. It’s a small country, do the we things right and your name will travel.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
The guys in Bangor branch where brilliant when I was in for alignment at Christmas time. The Megane will need new tyres in the 18s soon so will definitely be giving them a shout to get a set of PS4 fitted.

Cossers

RMS Regular
OP
Cossers
Drives
The guys in Bangor branch where brilliant when I was in for alignment at Christmas time. The Megane will need new tyres in the 18s soon so will definitely be giving them a shout to get a set of PS4 fitted.
Pilot sport 4s? That’s what I got put on :grinning:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Another happy customer here. Ivan sorted me out with 2 tyres, left the wheels/new tyres in perfect condition with no tyre soap leftover. Even had the wit to put black wheel weights on to match the black wheel barrels.

jonny.92

RMS Regular
I've been using the Carrick branch for the last few years, and I would need to be seriously stuck to use elsewhere. John (I think it is?) does a first class job of running things.

I'm the same and 100% agree with you. I've been in 3 times in the past year in 3 different cars and somehow John still manages to get my name right.

Kerrs is the only tyre fitters where I genuinely feel happy leaving my car unattended to have tyres fitted. Last time I went for a walk along the marina and when I got back they were just pulling my A6 off the alignment ramp and had 3 people doing it, spotting underneath for clearance etc.

First class service every time.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Another +1 for Ivan (@RubberLover) sorted the Saab out for me a couple of months ago. A few PM's were exchanged and a date was set. As I'm classed as vulnerable I brought up about social distancing etc, Ivan couldn't have been more understanding. Rang me in the car from the depot telling me when I was next, stayed in the car the whole time (4 tyres) and rang him back to pay over the phone. Very good customer service (y)

'96dc2

RMS Regular
@RubberLover your inbox is full but I was looking a price for 4x 235/40/18 for the wife’s Passat cc. Also an alignment. Something decent like Hankook or F1’s.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
another big shout out. @RubberLover and the team sorted my new little daily out with a 4wheel alignment yesterday. car drives great now...

this is a massive leap from the shower who apparently 'did it' the day before for me.

Ivan Kerrs team found only one adjustment nut had been moved and the others left untouched.

Again big thank you to the guys for professionalism and showing me under the car and explaining everything.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
@RubberLover . Need to have the R8 aligned at some point, slight uneven wear on one tyre. Are your alignment facilities at Bangor and Carrick the same? Both are 30 mins+ away from me. Cheers, Steve

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Anyone have contact details for Ivan, not just the office? Or can you drop me a pm @RubberLover your inbox is full. Thanks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.