BIG shout out for Ivan Kerr tyres Bangor :-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
this is exactly what i want to hear, i have always used a pretty well spoken of place which is a 40mile round trip from my house, purely because they have always been particular and fussy , had an M2 puncture repaired with them and the face of the diamond cut was marked with the tyre bar :mad:
Im looking for someone new and Bangor will be closer, so will give them a try (y)

So finally got round to getting a set of Pilot super sports on the back of the M2, they had been sitting in the shed for a few months , nipped over to Ivan Kerr's this morning and am very very happy with the care that was taken with getting the old tyres off and the new fitted.
On top of the meticulous care taken of the car and rims, the wheel nuts were cleaned before refitting, the hubs brushed off and dabbed with copper grease, the pressures were set all round on the car, and nuts properly torqued to spec.

Zero complaints and highly recommended , thanks lads

Found my new tyre spot, and its a fair bit closer to home too!

Cossers

RMS Regular
OP
Cossers
Drives
Just Ivan’s with new boots, found that tracking was slightly out so he sorted that for me too!

As always very professional and a lot of time and care taken with my diamond cuts! Guys a gent and all that work there very professional đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Thank you for travelling all the way to us and putting your trust in us.

Don’t forget to claim from Michelin!

E89B3E0C-2EE3-45B3-801A-733DB6182967.jpeg
88E7233F-4AD7-48E4-90EF-8EBE1C0157EA.jpeg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Been using @RubberLover and Ivan Kerrs for years now, since I moved to Norn Irn. First class service and only a mile up the road from me thankfully.

@RubberLover you know you doing well when you getting folks travelling up from Dublin for tyres or a check. From another forum.

You looked at dynamic balancing?

RubberLover

RMS Regular
@Rigger majority of places will balance dynamically, although your partworn outfits won’t even balance or will static balance.

It was probably the Road Force wheel balancing we offer in Carrickfergus. We have cars from all over Ireland visit us for this service. We even had a head engineer from Toyota GB come over to use the service for a problematic Rav4.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.