Big thanks to OBD - E92 330D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
just wanted to say thanks to Ryan and Steven again for some great work on my E92 330D

i think the graph should speak for itself, but i'll give my experience in real world driving terms. the car is running a conservative 270bhp with nearly 440lb/ft torque. this is a steady remap with further gains possible if wanted, but this is a better map for normal driving circumstances.

The car is a lot smoother, and more linear now - the torque is there all the way through to the redline.

Off the line it is very quick, although 1st is too short.... it will spin in 1st and 2nd, and even on kickdown when doing 40, 50, 60mph the traction light flashes and flickers.

mid range torque is where it's all happening though.... very impressive, and very forceful.

MPG has seen a good increase also, with average returns of ~40mpg where it was previously ~36mpg.

all in all, a great remap from a great couple of guys, and I'd strongly recommend their services to anyone. Thanks again boys.

any questions, just ask.

OBD.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.