Bilstein Stockists?

brendy7

RMS Regular
Not local I know, I got a set of 4 from Autodoc a few weeks back 37% off
Have they arrived yet I ordered a set couple weeks back aswell still waiting. its my first time using them so don't no if thats normal or not

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Have they arrived yet I ordered a set couple weeks back aswell still waiting. its my first time using them so don't no if thats normal or not
Arrived in about 10 days. They normally take 10 to 14 days. Sometimes the German GLS tracking doesn't update after dispatch until they are out for delivery.

Sham1

RMS Regular
I used auto doc twice. Terribly slow. It took them about a week to dispatch the parts, so it wasn’t the delivery that was the problem. I got the feeling they didn’t actually keep any parts, just order them in when they receive your order.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
I used auto doc twice. Terribly slow. It took them about a week to dispatch the parts, so it wasn’t the delivery that was the problem. I got the feeling they didn’t actually keep any parts, just order them in when they receive your order.
If you aren't in a rush they are unbeatable on price from my experience. I've used them for years now for big items like brakes, shocks etc.

Get filters and oils and so on from local motor factors.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
If you aren't in a rush they are unbeatable on price from my experience. I've used them for years now for big items like brakes, shocks etc.

Get filters and oils and so on from local motor factors.
This^^ if it’s simply normal or preventative maintenance and therefore you can wait on the parts, then I agree Autodoc are unbeatable on price.

Filters and oils are much of a muchness when you factor in delivery charges so I too go local for the likes of those.

Although on this occasion surprisingly for my Touring I can get a full kit of shocks and mounts for near enough the same price on eBay as I can on Autodoc, with the added bonus of quicker shipping on eBay so I’m presently leaning towards eBay.