Bilt Hamber Now in Stock at P&C

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
We’ve just taken delivery of our first Bilt Hamber order.

For now we are stocking:

Double Speed Wax
AutoFoam 5L
Korrosol 1L
Auto Clay Soft
Auto Clay Regular
Auto Wheel 1L
Auto Wheel 5L

5DB1FC3B-7A7D-4987-AEE2-5F93EE14E5A5.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Is the snow foam not meant to be one of if not the best on the market .
like most, some people love it, me some don’t get on with it.

you need to work out the dilution percentages based on product on the panel

theres not many bad products they do

e320mark

RMS Regular
If anyone is doing a run upto Ballymoney for anything, I would take some of the double speed wax, I’m happy to ring & pay over the phone, can’t justify the run up for some wax!

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
If anyone is doing a run upto Ballymoney for anything, I would take some of the double speed wax, I’m happy to ring & pay over the phone, can’t justify the run up for some wax!
Where abouts are you? I’m thinking of heading up tomorrow morning and I’m in New ~Bosnia~ , I mean New Mossley!

My justification is that I love driving my car! 😂

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Where abouts are you? I’m thinking of heading up tomorrow morning and I’m in New ~Bosnia~ , I mean New Mossley!

My justification is that I love driving my car! 😂
Id take a 5 litre of snow foam, while your up that way an all sure 🤭
Paypal or cash da nite. Which ever you prefer

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Auto Foam is great. Only thing irks me is the top of the container doesn't take my current pelican pumps so must see if I can get a new one. Got a jar before your boy's closed up @Woodcutter glad you brought it in

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Just tried the auto foam. Really impressed with its cleaning abilities. Didn’t do the whole panel impact ratio calculation. Inch and a half in the Lance and away I went.

Nice think consistency but fluid enough to lift the dirt and let it run off the car.
Was that clean I didn’t even bother washing it, quick rinse with the DI and that was it.

Didnt use anything prefoam to see what it alone could achieve. Very happy with the results.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Just tried the auto foam. Really impressed with its cleaning abilities. Didn’t do the whole panel impact ratio calculation. Inch and a half in the Lance and away I went.

Nice think consistency but fluid enough to lift the dirt and let it run off the car.
Was that clean I didn’t even bother washing it, quick rinse with the DI and that was it.

Didnt use anything prefoam to see what it alone could achieve. Very happy with the results.
I’ll call round tomorrow with the Touring and you can wash it for me! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: PDK