Bishopscourt In Papers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cormac

RMS Regular
Anyone see the report in The News Of The World yesterday?? Reckons a big barrior's been placed at the gate to BC stopping ppl getting in??? I havent been up in ages so dont no if this is true or not??

The report also mentions something about a BC cruising club??? Nvr heard of this either ??

Cormac

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
there is a big lorry trailer tipped across the gates, i think it just gets dosed out of the road by a tractor for a sunday night, then put back. i wud imagine its there to stop ppl just turning up and goin mental :?:

Dermot

No... The lorry Trailors dont get put back... There put there by locals who are "Anti Bishopscourt" i think ... Bishopscourt is Blocked with MASSIVE bolders during the week to stop people getting in an wrecking...

But Cormac the Barrier in Question was a Few tons of stones and a mountain of topsoil put across the entrance with a 40FT Lorry trailor aswell.

Write out wut it says Cormac lad ... I Never got the Paper and am dying to know !!

Cormac

RMS Regular
OP
Cormac
Dermot said:
Write out wut it says Cormac lad ... I Never got the Paper and am dying to know !!

Dont have time at the min, at work, will take a few notes l8r on,

It mentions about the barrior and states that this doesnt stop the cruisers as they can also gain acess throgh a barley field, IoI fair fetched i think!

Cormac

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
i remember readin sumthin on here about them havin to go thru a field to get in a fortnight ago, i think :?

Dermot

C-S_Cormac said:
Dermot said:

Dont have time at the min, at work, will take a few notes l8r on,

It mentions about the barrior and states that this doesnt stop the cruisers as they can also gain acess throgh a barley field, IoI fair fetched i think!

Cormac

No its Ture ...lol We Had to go in a week ago through a Barley field because of the "barrier"

Gemma

RMS Regular
yea ,but there was **** loads of soil everywhere where ppl had moved it out of the way

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Gemma said:
yea ,but there was **** loads of soil everywhere where ppl had moved it out of the way

u bring yr bucket and spade and move it all...... :lol: j/k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.