C63 / Emira
Event Date
1 Sep 2024
5e73a958-ec7d-54e0-d1f0-050d47e7978d.jpg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I’ll remember it as it was in the days of @56oval at the helm and pass. £100 entry and they don’t even time it 🤷‍♂️

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Did you go to last event? Continuous passes no waiting around continuous loop line up run again,500bhp diesel BMW skelping alot of high powered cars 500bhp mk4 diesel golf,and two brothers racing two honda civics,rs6 700bhp etc was great day,if dont support these events were not going to have places like this,they're looking to run championship in 2025 and they run great drifting day too.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Did you go to last event? Continuous passes no waiting around continuous loop line up run again,500bhp diesel BMW skelping alot of high powered cars 500bhp mk4 diesel golf,and two brothers racing two honda civics,rs6 700bhp etc was great day,if dont support these events were not going to have places like this,they're looking to run championship in 2025 and they run great drifting day too.
The Bm will be back bigger and badder than ever 😉

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I was interested in going on the Aprilia until at the 11th hour they said there would be no timing equipment. Sort of defeats the point of a drag day which they originally advertised before calling it a ‘street race’.
And I wouldn’t be parting with an extra £100 plus pounds for my own Draggy or similar GPS data/time logger on top of a £100 entry fee.
I totally agree local sport needs sponsored or it will die, but a drag day with no timing or even Christmas tree lights was a bit hard to swallow at that price.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I was interested in going on the Aprilia until at the 11th hour they said there would be no timing equipment. Sort of defeats the point of a drag day which they originally advertised before calling it a ‘street race’.
And I wouldn’t be parting with an extra £100 plus pounds for my own Draggy or similar GPS data/time logger on top of a £100 entry fee.
I totally agree local sport needs sponsored or it will die, but a drag day with no timing or even Christmas tree lights was a bit hard to swallow at that price.
None of that really matters to myself and at end of day it's abit of craic and bragging rights,value for money yes unlimited runs and probably spend more on fuel not unless running a diesel 😋

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Didnt know whether to mention Ben or not but yes definitely got the brains knows his stuff. Told me to take 330d to fella in kilkeel for remap.

The fella in Kilkeel has been the only lad who has been able to map a friend’s Diesel Cordoba.

I like the idea if any number of runs you want but I’d also like to see what times my car is putting down. No doubt it will be some crack all the same.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
The fella in Kilkeel has been the only lad who has been able to map a friend’s Diesel Cordoba.

I like the idea if any number of runs you want but I’d also like to see what times my car is putting down. No doubt it will be some crack all the same.
He seems to know his stuff remap and Dyno. Some crack alright I'm taking your old vrs down for bit of craic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
It is Chris`s @Boydie.

@southsky sunrise it was a good thing to go MRC recently fettled with as there where some issues but like many from over here they are happy to take your money but are not happy to follow up when there is issues.

@BLS how is the old girl going?
Its going the best mate great going yoke,love driving it ,few shades of yellow but still gets some looks don't see many MK1 vrs Octavia about,was a bargain at £1500 2 years ago receipt for coilovers in glovebox were £450.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
£100 for 6 hours of unlimited runs up a drag strip. That’s a billy bargain even without the timing kit. Wish I had a car worth taking 🤣

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@BLS I miss it was such a good car when I owned it pulled like a train and put a smile on my face. The down side was the Coilovers where on there way out when I sold it but I think it went to a few other`s before they were changed. I would own an other no bother they are really nice to drive.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
@BLS I miss it was such a good car when I owned it pulled like a train and put a smile on my face. The down side was the Coilovers where on there way out when I sold it but I think it went to a few other`s before they were changed. I would own an other no bother they are really nice to drive.
Still pulls well only 240 bhp but fun 240 lol I actually seen it on here someone had posted it up when it was for sale and was only out the road from me,soon has i took it a drive i knew i was buying it. The fella had it before me put full black interior in it. Has sailed through 2 Mots and only thing I've replaced was front discs n pads and had to get down pipe from turbo welded around seam and that's been it bar service n new plugs.