Bishopscourt this month

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Anyone have any details of this? I heard that there is something on the 23/01/2005.

As im down that way ever sunday i was going to take a nosey. Just wondering if this is a vicious rumour?!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
well the lad that owns it wont let anyone onto it again for reasons unspoken and i'd say it'l not be long before we can't get in anyway

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
that wud probably be the best assessment of the situation... he's an aul spoil sport :p

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
i heard BC was covered over with soil etc and entrance blocked??!! :eek:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thanks for volunteering me. All I know that is happening on the 23rd is the Pro Car Tsunami Appeal day and the Nutts Corner Slide Sunday event (probably with a cruise afterwards somewhere) but as yet no mention of BC!

Andy

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
ultamotiv.com said:
if i get this golf sorted i'll be there to see how well it goes!!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha!

Lad unless she has a loader with a digger bucket on the front, she won't be going anywhere ;)

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
scrob said:
Lad unless she has a loader with a digger bucket on the front, she won't be going anywhere ;)

Any saxo's or civic's about with snowplough-esque bumpers fitted on the boards? We need you :lol:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Ill be in Ballyalton tonight. I'll take a look!! And ask the locals to see what they say.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
B/C is indeed blocked and the locals are not too impressed with the "boy racers" so it looks like there will be no more Sunday nights in Bishopscourt.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Hmm, I wonder how they would react if I was to trailer our teleporter from L'derry and remove the blockade ;) Can't see it going down too well lol..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.