BJ's new tractor!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BJ

Banned
2004_0814Image0001.jpg

2004_0814Image0004.jpg

2004_0814Image0002.jpg

2004_0814Image0005.jpg

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Very nice :grinning: One of my choices, but found it to be small in the rear for the kids. Let the anti diesel gurners begin!

BJ

Banned
OP
BJ
Let them gurn away,I've had 4 full years of 20 MPG so my bank account need the break! :laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
smart choice old BJ, a fine motor car indeed. an addition to the subaru, or replacement?

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Very nice, I'm sure it's a joy to drive.

One question though, where does the link-box go?

BJ

Banned
OP
BJ
LOL @ Lyons,it's a replacement ! :eek:

Oh yes more BHP is on the way as soon as I've adjusted back to driving FWD,don't want to stick it through a hedge just yet! ;)

Cess

RMS Staff
they're nice cars. Is that a sport?

Pity the sub is gone, saw it in the Port, it was a machine!

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Sprite Dude said:
oh no u didnt :eek:

Oh my :eek: Best of luck with it BJ lad, get that type 25 outta ur avatar now u dreamer :lol: Still got the 18's from the scooby by any chance? i know a scoob they'd look well on! :lol:

brendy

RMS Regular
dont bother with a black box/tuning box etc, get it remapped properly the likes of ds autos will do it for just over 300 quid, revo will also do very nicely plus they can give you a 5 driving hours running demo which will switch itself off afterwards, pretty good stuff.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
brendy said:
dont bother with a black box/tuning box etc, get it remapped properly the likes of ds autos will do it for just over 300 quid, revo will also do very nicely plus they can give you a 5 driving hours running demo which will switch itself off afterwards, pretty good stuff.

or get a tuning box which will do exactly the same thing, you can remove it when you want & when ur finished with it you can sell it on, PM D4LY for a price ;)

Armo

RMS Regular
i can verify that andy...

stick with a remap, but 140bhp and roughly 240lb/ft torque should be plenty to play with for the time being...

iain

Cant believe you sold the scoob!!!!

I'm an audi driver and a its a derv at that, but lots of torque.

You should have went for a quattro tho, nicer to drive and better handling!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.