Black A3 Saloon on 19" Bentley style Alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan B

RMS Regular
Drives
S60
What do you think of this customers A3 Saloon on 19" Bentley style alloys?
a3_saloon_bentley.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not a fan to be honest. Think they cheapen the look of the car.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Is it me or do they make it look like a 2000 shape Passat? Lovely car and wheels but wouldn’t be my combination choice

davyk31

RMS Regular
Doesn't look good at all. Those wheels don't look right in that size, they need to be much bigger and they really don't suit the car.

brendy

RMS Regular
As what's been said above, bigger isn't always better when it comes to wheels. Some cars suit 17s or 18s, this size of car doesn't suit them. Hyper silver does that style no favours neither.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Sorry not for me .the rite wheel on these and they can look fantastic.unfortunately this one doesn’t .

pablo

RMS Moderator
THe terrible pic doesnt help to be fair, the black car is lost in the background. They probably look better in the flesh but was never personally a fan of Bentley wheels anyway

RevT

RMS Regular
I saw this car yesterday in the flesh and it still looks poor, don’t suit the car at all.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.