black corsa and rover zr in bangor 10.15ish

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
andy_gdon said:
and mccondom, sure me and shannon were sittin in the carpark w8n for u from 10. then i left at 10.30.. so stop talkin bull**** u wee fruit

Very mature!! :roll:

am i missing something? I see know where on this thread where anyone said anything, about any particular person being involved... :roll:

unless i'm going blind in my old age! lol.

AndyK

RMS Regular
Drives
Fabia Vrs SE
couldn't tell came upmy arese off the round about give him a bit of the black to get him off and then let them carry on

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
cud have been j***e in the zr and p**l in the corsa sport??? normally see them flying around,

Y MY INSURANCE IS BLOODY MORE THAN THE CAR!!!!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
hate seeing this too

not too long ago i was past by 2 R drivers - saxo and corsa going across the new bridge in coleraine

i followed a bit behind and they were going sooo fast round the round abouts and in the 40 zone cuting infront of cars etc.......

totally no need for it - stupidity

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Yes it is reckless and it is stupid, but I'm sure a lot of people here at one point or another did something similar back in their R plate days. I'm not condoning this sort of behaviour by a long shot but even with the hugely increased insurances, more involved driving tests and police crackdowns the 'R' plate wacky races still continue.

[/end random statement]

Mr 106

RMS Regular
Lyons said:
young cubs fly past me all the time at ridiculous speeds, but they always seem to get away with it.
so you'd never attempt to blast by in an outer lane and cut in-front? ;)

Mr 106

RMS Regular
lol.. car's looking well chap & i'd keep that plate because it seems like a worthwhile investment :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
why thankyou. i was most impressed with your boot smoothness too. where, when and how much??

sadly, just agreed a sale for the number plate. the more i look at it, the more i think an IIL one isnt worth £500 more :worried:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Not all 'R' Drivers are dicks ya know,

Nothing will ever stop ppl wantin to get a 'buzz' in there cars, you've ALL done it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.