Black JDM Honda Integra Type R 96 Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
DC2 number 3 and Integra number 4

Well here is the new DC2, most of you know it anyways so not much to say, apart that it drives and goes like a dream! Credit to it's previous owners

Pics are horrible compared to Ant's, really must invest in a SLR or something :grinning:

No plans for it really other than to fix the bolster, perhaps stick a 98 spec steering wheel in it and maintain it! Might give Adrian Convery a shout to detail it if he does it cheap enough :p

IMG_1642-1.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

The two DC's :grinning:

IMG_1651.jpg

Some difference in the body sizes, though the chassis and track on these cars isn't too different IIRC

IMG_1653.jpg

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Nice cars. I much prefer the DC5 though...if I had to choose, that would be the one for me. But good collection all the same.

C4L

RMS Regular
Like I said, glad to see an RMS'r get it (y) Did a good job with the dc5 so I'm sure it'll be the same, health to VTEC YOOOO :p

Stefan_ross

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 535D
Is this going to be your daily and dc5 for weekends or what? I'd love to have the choice between them 2 every morning lol

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Cheers folks :grinning:

Any plans?
Not really chap as said. Just keeping it in tip top condition. Maybe a 98 spec steering wheel.

Is this going to be your daily and dc5 for weekends or what? I'd love to have the choice between them 2 every morning lol

They are both sorta weekend cars lol I get the train to work.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Full of WIN!! Utterly jealous! I was looking at getting a dc5 but the age and condition of some put me off. Insurance was also a killer. Both cars look immaculate. Have you a preference?

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Hopefully! lol everyone is going vtec all we need to finish off the collection is a ek9 and a fd2 among us lol

Took the car out a blast tonight before the gritters arrived. Was smiling from ear to ear everytime I hit vtec it drives perfectly!

Took it home after and couldn't resist giving it a wash

IMG_1657.jpg

I've noticed the JDM yo yellow fogs are 50 shades of yellow, so need to order a set of matching bulbs.

IMG_1660.jpg

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Very nice indeed. Plan on getting a DC2 within the next year or so, hope it looks as tidy as this, looks a smasher. All the best with it! (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.