Black Polo 9N3 GTi - Update

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KJS

RMS Regular
OP
KJS
Drives
VW Tiguan

Thats the same springs I will be going for (y) Money is tight after buying the GTI :oops: so will have to wait :worried:

This is what the H&R acheive :cool: :

LGIM0039.jpg

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
used to get excited thinking it was a real gti lol then heard it tick over in traffic lol!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
yeh lol! i always got excitied :worried: were about you from? swear ive seen this kicking about newtownabbey direction?

KJS

RMS Regular
OP
KJS
Drives
VW Tiguan
fought i'd seen it then! have to keep an eye out for the red one now :grinning:

No sweat mate, btw its a black Gti. Think I should change the profile pic :grinning:

Got the GTI taxed there today and almost fainted when he said £130 for 6months yes 6months...... :mad::worried:

emzni

E
Awww droool!!! Love this car! You def don't see many floating about.

£130! Jeez! But shes worth it im sure ;)

Get that remap done (y) be some power coming out of her.

Lovely indeed, your a lucky man lol Health to drive

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
No sweat mate, btw its a black Gti. Think I should change the profile pic :grinning:

Got the GTI taxed there today and almost fainted when he said £130 for 6months yes 6months...... :mad::worried:

Unlucky to get it this side of april :worried:

My S3 is cheaper than that!

KJS

RMS Regular
OP
KJS
Drives
VW Tiguan
Awww droool!!! Love this car! You def don't see many floating about.

£130! Jeez! But shes worth it im sure ;)

Get that remap done (y) be some power coming out of her.

Lovely indeed, your a lucky man lol Health to drive

Thanks 'xxemznixx' ! Well I surely wasn't feeling lucky when paying the road tax :worried: :p.......

nice upgrade! i'd get it lowered first bud, then the remap :grinning:

Thanks mate! Yeah lowering is first on the list as I suffer from altitude sickness :p.....Just have to wait till I get back on track with finances :worried:

Unlucky to get it this side of april :worried:

My S3 is cheaper than that!

Hmm I would have thought the S3 was the same :relieved:

Well looked up the parkers website and the S3 CO2 Emissions is 217 g/km and Polo GTIs 186 g/km?!?!?

I am sure you'll be suprised when renewing yours :p

Gav9n

RMS Member
looking good mate, Ive a set of eibach sport line 50mm lowerings springs in mint condition lying in the garage, pm me if your interested?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.