Active Deal Blackberry Playbook £189

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
GOt one of these last week and really impressed. Brilliant wee unit at no money compared to some Tablets.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
They have been £169 in store for a couple of months, but not sure which model, I got my mum one a few weeks ago (y)

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
16gb ones were £169 Rob. That's a pretty good price for a 32gb.

Bought one myself a while back and use it all the time when travelling (y)

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
Battery life is good. With casual use I'm only charging it every 3 or 4 days. Sometimes longer.

And it's fully charged pretty quick.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
What if you were watching video on them - like a movie or something (im persuming they do video)
Battery life is good. With casual use I'm only charging it every 3 or 4 days. Sometimes longer.

And it's fully charged pretty quick.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
7-8 hours with video, maybe even more. I did a return trip to Italy and another to Spain on one charge, watching video's the whole time and it's still got a good bit of juice left. HD video quality on it is excellent too... plus you can plug it into the back of the TV (y)

For the money it's hard to beat. My only recommendation is to go for the 32GB... more space is always nice!

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
have you guys upgraded to the OS2?
considering one of these myself. good value it seems and i have a blackberry for work emails, so the whole link thing between phone and tablet appeals very much.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Wow thats awesome - would be excellent for long haul flights - will have to look into getting one :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.