Active Deal BlackCircles - 15% off Michelin today

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP

BlackCircles - 15% off Michelin for today.​

DA6A86EF-C4E5-4288-8B5C-827BA1A26FB3.jpeg

Just ordered 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 235/35 R19 Y (91), Reinforced, Asymmetrical.

Last edited:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
So where do you go to get them on? I was told to do one when I used to order on line and wanted them fitted locally

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
So where do you go to get them on? I was told to do one when I used to order on line and wanted them fitted locally
I use Philip Whites in Campsie to get my tyres fitted and it’s no problem. Fella that works there hates seeing me as said, he put tyres on a Porsche easier than putting them on my car as he is sweating doing it 😂 I don’t pay for fitted as it’s nearly £20 a tyre more. They are also the fitting place for them here. I’ve never had bother with anyone down here fitting tyres not bought from them!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I had 4 PS5 fitted at Ivan Kerr last week to our Leon. Once the cash back hits our account they will work out about £35 cheaper for the set versus having them fitted at one of Black Circles approved partners.

IIRC Ivan told me the cash back offer is running until some time in May?

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
If @RubberLover was anywhere near me I’d use him from the high praise on here alone but I’m bit too far!

I travelled from near Dungannon to him in Bangor two weeks back, also used the £100 (in my account already too) off voucher for 4 new p4s, Ivan was top notch as usual!

Wouldn’t be be bothered with running around like I used to trying to get fitted etc.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I travelled from near Dungannon to him in Bangor two weeks back, also used the £100 (in my account already too) off voucher for 4 new p4s, Ivan was top notch as usual!

Wouldn’t be be bothered with running around like I used to trying to get fitted etc.
Fair play bud.
DF1CD339-7B79-4328-9116-B90AA3743155.jpeg

Wish I’d the time but I’ve barely time to wash my own car being a minion for the wanes and wife.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Think I’ve only ever spoken to him once and I doubt he’d even remember that. Seems genuinely passionate and I’ve only heard good things.

Good luck!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.