Expired Deal BlackCircles - 15% off Michelin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 10.37.49.jpg

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
picked up two rear PS4S at as good a price as ive seen elsewhere, i notice Michelin are doing their up to £100 off 4 tyres cash back deal again from tomorrow, but i've no idea which would yield the better benefit,

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
picked up two rear PS4S at as good a price as ive seen elsewhere, i notice Michelin are doing their up to £100 off 4 tyres cash back deal again from tomorrow, but i've no idea which would yield the better benefit,

What size are the rears on the M2? I've just bought an M4 and it could do with some 285s in the next few months so wondering if I should take the plunge now with this discount.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
OP
bigsigh
Drives
BMW M2
265 35 19 on the M2

It was the daily I bought for today tho which is a 320d with MV4s to go on it, so 265 30 19

Reactions: Gaz

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
They've also got an eBay discount code on, worked for me for 4x new Eagle F1's there. Seems to be across their range - JOY15, 15% off up to £75

It expires end of today and was far cheaper than their website

I was over the £75, but according to the terms it can be used up to 3 times, so I bought 2, then bought 2 again

4x Eagle F1 AY6, 225/45/18 fitted and all, £550

I wanted them over Michelin due to improved rim protection. Yeo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.