Blackcircles.com

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Anyone have a discount code for black circles??

chancing the arm i know but it's worth a go :grinning:

Many thanks

Jonny

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
i'm sure they'd appreciate a randomer joining up asking for offers lol

fancy enquiring for me, that'll be 2 pints coming your way dude

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
have you tried camskills.co.uk (might be .com) i got the 215/40 r16 toyos for 49 each on there!

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
cheers brendy for putting that up :grinning:

didnt work but black circles are by far the cheapest for 255/35/18 potenza re040's

£142 delivered

casper-ac

RMS Regular
Thats a good site, but i got quoted cheaper by a wee man outside kilrea there for dunlops, altough saying that im not 100% sure they were exactly the same tyre but similar me thinks.
discount codes would be good though if anyone has any\!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Surely by the time ya get them delivered, fitted, ballanced and effort required. For maybe a fiver more you could help a local business out a bit and just buy from there, get them fitted and all ?

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
i would try alot of local places, i also got cheapest from local .... enquired about 6 places, none had any good tyres in stock in my size/good price ..... except one - who beat online price + went to wholesalers for me to get the exact model i was after immeadiatly !

customer service was very good indeed

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
Tyre Dealers

Nigel Curran Tyres
75, Castle Road, Ballynure, Ballyclare, BT39 9QH
Tel: 028 9332 2875
A family run business, with a wide range of tyres for all makes and models.

lucky i was passing that neck of the woods that day :grinning:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bought two full sets online and getting the tyres fitted was a pain in the arse and in the end I didn't really save much on the second set, although I saved a fair few quid on the first set as some kind soul off RMS here done them for only a few quid :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.