Blackline Air Suspension Thread

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another one we've finished recently is this Impreza.

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5717.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

Full Air Lift Performance kit with 3P digital management and ABP noise reduction compressor.

This one fought us a little bit with lots of seized or corroded bolts but we got there in the end.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
I think the issue is lack of wheel fitment on most VAGs these days. Unless someone has a beautiful set of wheels that sit perfectly in line with the arch it can end up just looking broken.
Wheel choice is everything when building a show car and that comes right down to specs and even tyre choice.

A good example of that is Pedros E46 a few posts above. Without those gorgeous Work Meister S1s I honestly don't think it would have that same "wow" effect.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Continuing our JDM theme we had this GT86 Aero in for air suspension a few weeks back.

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

Still running the standard wheels for the moment but with a set of Work wheels being ordered in the near future this will look incredible.

Running Odin Air Sus with Air Lift 3P management and ABP 444 compressor.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Not one we've bagged but we helped fine tune and get this incredible Porsche setup properly.

The owner was having some small leaks and problems getting the Air Lift manifold to calibrate properly so he left it in with us.

We narrowed it down to a faulty manifold which Air Lift graciously covered under warranty, so once that was replaced we did the calibration, height presets and then a 4 wheel alignment to have it driving better than ever.

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

Crazy looking car with the Old & New kit harking back to the old flat nose 935s of the late 70s. I love it!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Here's something a little different....a Nismo Juke on air!

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

A cool little car we've done a bit of work on in the past the owner decided to go for full air suspension and had us fit some gauges he bought too.
Running a custom air suspension kit with Air Lift 3P digital management all it needs is a new set of wheels with a lower profile tyre and it will be sitting on the floor. He's talking about Work Meister S1s so I'm very excited for that when the time comes.

For the gauges Gary made a custom A-Pillar mount and trimmed it in alcantara. We supplied and fitted a coolant adapter for the water temp and a sandwich plate for the oil temp to get all the gauges working correctly.

A car I'm not normally a fan of but I really like this one because it's so different from the normal cars we bag. I'll be sure to post pictures when the time comes for new wheels.

Cheers,

Aaron

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Here's something a little different....a Nismo Juke on air!

View attachment 369634

View attachment 369631

View attachment 369629

View attachment 369628

View attachment 369632

View attachment 369626

View attachment 369625

A cool little car we've done a bit of work on in the past the owner decided to go for full air suspension and had us fit some gauges he bought too.
Running a custom air suspension kit with Air Lift 3P digital management all it needs is a new set of wheels with a lower profile tyre and it will be sitting on the floor. He's talking about Work Meister S1s so I'm very excited for that when the time comes.

For the gauges Gary made a custom A-Pillar mount and trimmed it in alcantara. We supplied and fitted a coolant adapter for the water temp and a sandwich plate for the oil temp to get all the gauges working correctly.

A car I'm not normally a fan of but I really like this one because it's so different from the normal cars we bag. I'll be sure to post pictures when the time comes for new wheels.

Cheers,

Aaron

@A4RON

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
If you follow our social media accounts you might have seen this last night but if not feast your eyes on this.

IMG_6595.jpg

IMG_6634.jpg

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6620.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

So simple and effortlessly cool!

Being a modern classic and something of a rarity this E36 deserved a timeless wheel design. The owner wasn't convinced we would be able to get these wide OZ Racing Futuras to fit but with the right size tyre, a little bit of camber and the Odin Air Suspension kit with Air Lift 3P management we were able to absolutely nail the stance on this!

And of course, for the purists, this is all completely reversible if the car ever needed to go back to standard, but where's the fun in standard cars?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Love that!

The “little” bit of camber let’s it down for me personally. But the wheels and air combo looks awesome.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Another JDM hero we had in recently in the form of this Toyota Aristo....the more door Supra!

We fitted an Odin air suspension kit with Air Lift 3P digital management.

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 4.58.15 PM.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing this at the LZ Festival with the body work and interior finished off.

I'll be sure to grab a few more pictures.

Cheers,

Aaron

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Just been through this thread and the phrase 'wheels maketh the car' has never been more relevant to air ride!

As with every modified car that has ever existed, not everything is to everyone's taste. I'm sure there are some cars that come through that you'd rather not do, but at the end of the day with a business work is work!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Just been through this thread and the phrase 'wheels maketh the car' has never been more relevant to air ride!

Couldn't agree with you more Ryan! I genuinely get excited when someone drops something off with us and actually has cool wheels for it...the E36 above for example lol

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Check out this cool little Suzuki Swift Sport we had in recently for air suspension and a custom boot build.

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7117 (1).jpg

Bagged on an Odin air suspension kit with Air Lift 3P management.

Customer wanted an attention grabbing boot build so we made this bar to mount the tank on, as well as making all the hardlines, an LED lit box for the Air Lift manifold and all trimmed in high quality material.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
mmmmm wheel change and that would look better - looks too pokey (not poke) on those small wheels hidden in the arches

Boot build is sweet!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
I appreciate this won't be to everyones taste but you've got to agree it's attention grabbing.

A genuine BMW individual colour this mint green M4 got the full air suspension and audio treatment with us.

IMG_8047.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8036.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

Sitting on an AirRex suspension kit with Air Lift 3P digital management it's as low as you can go on these.

We upgraded all the speakers in the cabin with Focal components, including the underseat subs, added some JL Audio 12" subs in the boot, all powered with JL Audio amps and controlled with an Audison DSP. Of course we couldn't install all that without making a fuss about it in the install so Gary worked his magic and came up something funky to suit the rest of the car. LED lighting through custom shaped perspex to suit the build, a custom shaped 3D Blackline Logo centre piece, colour matched rings on the subs and all trimmed in lovely black alcantara.

A very eye catching car and sure to turn a few heads at the shows in the near future.

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
If anyone here is interested we're running a special offer at the minute on the MK5 Golf platform kit.

Air Lift Slam kit with 3P digital management, single compressor, simple install in the boot and full 4 wheel alignment for £3650 all in supplied and fitted.

Cheers,

Aaron

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Black Friday offers from Air Lift Performance now live until the end of November!

Air Lift Black Friday 2022.jpg

Get in touch today to lock in some massive savings!

Blackline

RMS Regular
OP
Blackline
Been flat out this past month with the Air Lift Black Friday offer running.

IMG_8333.jpg

IMG_8336.jpg

IMG_8344.jpg

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

Plenty done so far and more to come! :laughing: