Blackline remapping

Blackline

RMS Regular
Here's a nice little Fiesta ST we had in last Friday for a Celtic Tuning remap.

IMG_5846.jpg

IMG_5847.jpg

Stage 1 on these brings them up to 210hp and 262lb/ft of torque so a proper pocket rocket.

Blackline

RMS Regular
Forgot to put this up in this chat...

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7088.jpg

A BMW Z4 35is with some lovely brakes on it.

With Celtic Tuning stage 1 software it's now pushing out around 392hp and 400lb/ft of torque!

Also, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I see a lot of new shape Supra in this era Z4 🤔

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
@Blackline, with Celtic are you able to remove the map from the likes of a BMW at a later date? Is it just a case of removing it, or do you need to re-install the standard map?

Blackline

RMS Regular
@Blackline, with Celtic are you able to remove the map from the likes of a BMW at a later date? Is it just a case of removing it, or do you need to re-install the standard map?

Hi Ian.

Yes we can re-write the standard software back onto the vehicle. When tuning we save the original file just incase the customer wants to go back to standard at some point in the future.

Cheers,

Aaron

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Thanks Aaron. Just considering options for the future and I wasn’t sure what way that worked.

Blackline

RMS Regular
Rare in red Jaguar XKR 5.0 in for stage 1 software a couple of weeks back...

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8561.jpg

Now running over 540hp! We also fitted some wheel spacers to it whilst it was in to fill the arches out a bit better.

Hope to see it back soon for some lowering springs