Blackstone Autos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Going to look at a car today. Anyone any experience with them ? BTW that should be Blackstown autos. Feckin predictive txt. They are up near the airport.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Yes, and I'd avoid the place

If you have a search, there was a similar thread a while back and a few other members had bad experiences also

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Fair doo's mate, good call. Three unanswered phonecalls, two voicemails and I get a feckin txt from him to say "sorry not available this morning". Did'nt even have the decency to ring and speak to me.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
In the car game no mater what sector, if the phone rings you answer it during reasonable working hours. You are buying, imagine what it would be like if you were complaining/warranty work.

Exactly my thoughts this morning. I was already on my way up when I got the txt and took a right hump over it. lol
Luckily I had to visit Auto Benz up that way anyhoo.

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Ah right, lol
I just saw a couple of dodgy looking characters dropping that one off as I was leaving and thought it might have been you. ;) :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.