Blade Runner: Isuzu D-Max

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Isuzu have always tried to keep ahead of the game when it came to offering some sort of specification and making life as comfortable as possible for their owners as well as offering an aftercare package that no other in the class can offer and this latest D-Max is no different at all.  However, when it comes to the world of commercial vehicles and pick-up trucks to be precise I will admit I am far form an expert and know this class of vehicle has a certain stigma.

A lot of the characteristics of the older generation pick-ups (10+ years ago) would have included things such as; unrefined, ill handling, a lack of usable 4 wheel drive on the road, noisy, clunky, poor steering lock, heavy to drive, cheap materials in the cabin, bouncy, shockingly poor MPG, tractor like and so on and so forth; you can see where I am going. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Looks like a good machine, have a real notion for pick ups atm.
What was the on the road price of the one you test drove?

Spied a wee typo in the article, 4H means its in 4WD high box (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
this exact one is up for around 25-26k ex-demo so likely around 28k +vat new?

John Barr Cars is the man i dealt with, worth a chat definitely

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.