Wanted: Blaze and the Monster Machines

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Anyones kids have any of these die cast toys they no longer want or play with?

My son is mad for them and I'm really struggling to get anyone outside of Blaze and Darington (which we already have)

Top 2 and the list are Crusher and Pickle.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's

johnm

RMS Regular
Can you tell from the box what one is what?
I would just talk to whoever is in store and see what they have.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
Yeah. You can tell from the packaging what you are buying, but I checked every box in Smyths and Argos. I'll keep looking.

garyo

RMS Regular
Have you scoured ebay yet? Probably pay through the nose (see there's an unopened Fisher Price Pickle on there for £11 delivered at a quick glance) but up to yourself really if it needs to be the same brand, split new etc. Think there would be plenty of lightly used options that the wee man would have no issue with if you were happy with that.

We had similar with Mickey's Clubhouse Racers recently for potty training rewards (I thought not having wet/dirty nags was reward in itself, but anyway), Mrs O got all but one of them in a basket in Home Bargains for £1.49 each or something. The missing one was starting at a tenner online I think.

I'll happily keep an eye out locally anyway sure (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.